Great Pricing on Great Products!

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Hey Guys/Gals...

Just wanted to make a post to showcase some of the products we offer here at Big Time Kustomz. As always, PM Mark or I with your needs and we will set you up.

Wheels American Force, Fuel, Fuel Forged, Hostile

Exhaust MBRP, AFE, Flo-Pro

Intakes S&B, AFE

Ported Intake Manifolds That's right we make our own ported manifold for your 6.0 Powerstroke. PM Mark for pricing and availability!

Tuners/Monitors SCT and Edge Products

Suspension Icon, BDS, ReadyLift

Lighting Lifetime LED, Off-road LED lightbars

Steps AMP Research

And many more! As always, we appreciate the continued support from the members on here. PM us for what you're looking for and we'll hook you up!

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
I'm going to put this back up. We offer great prices on great products that span the diesel and off-road world. If you don't see what you're looking for above, please PM us and we will get you the best price.

Pstrke96

Reaction score
Tom if you could pm me some pricing on the lifetime LEDs I'm looking for lo hi and fog on the 13 Silverado d max Dually and what kind of reviews/feedback your getting on these as I have used others from other vendors with great success and just trying to shop around a lil for the newest/best products available. Thanks in advance

NickPic83

Reaction score
Do u guys offer any services like powder coating or anything g else that will make my flaking chrome wheels looks good again? they dont have to stay chrome I just want them looking good without spending new wheel money and hold up in these NY winters. They are fuel hostages 20x10 I believe. I'm not too far from u guys I live in Rockland County NY.

Do u deal with H&S? Do u do custom Tuning with their device?

TIA

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
We use a company local to us called Blast Lab. http://www.blastlabnj.com Mark used them for his wheels and they came out awesome. Give them a call, tell them Big Time Kustomz recommended them.

As far as your other question, there may or may not be something in the works.:naughty:

NickPic83

Reaction score
We use a company local to us called Blast Lab. http://www.blastlabnj.com Mark used them for his wheels and they came out awesome. Give them a call, tell them Big Time Kustomz recommended them.

As far as your other question, there may or may not be something in the works.:naughty:
Thanks. Would u say powder coating would hold up better than hydrographics and clear coat?

Could u shoot me a price on a flo pro down pipe back dual exhaust that exits behind the rear tires in stainless. I can pick up

I'll keep an eye on your threads for the answer to my tuner questions

BunnyCop

Reaction score
can you get Amp steps for a 2015 F350 crew cab for under $1,000.00? Thats the cheapest i found them for so far. PM me please

Latest posts

Members online