Fantastic seller!

MorganY

Reaction score
I am pleased to write a review for Seth, co04cobra. I needed a massive array of parts with a quick turnaround time due to the unexpected (for the most part) event of losing an engine. Spending a large sum of money from someone you do not know takes a lot of trust, which is very difficult to find these days.

I was extremely nervous to begin with because this was a complete engine transaction, to which I had no real idea on who I was buying from.

He stuck to his word on the engine's condition, and followed through on every miscellaneous component that I asked for, all at a very fair price. His timeline was accurate on arrival and components were secured well without harm. The engine actually ran perfect.

I would do business with Seth again in a heartbeat, great addition and long time member to PSA. Thank you!:toast:

Last edited:

Jomax

Reaction score
very cool! Glad it went well. Seth seems like a great guy on the forums.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Awesome feedback. Thanks for sharing.

E99 F350/zf6/guages/arp/comp/stellite/ billet wheel/ bellowed... Need more fuel and more air.

Reaction score
Seth is a great guy to deal with for sure. When I cracked the case on my bts he sent me a pm saying he had a few and cut me a great price on it! When I went to pick it up he even took me and my dad for a ride in his built 6.4. That thing is a blast! I'll deff do business with him again!

Latest posts

Members online