customer service?

wiseguy

Reaction score
4 attempts to spend $$$$ no call back after days called back get answering machine ? call back answering machine left message still waiting on call back pretty disappointed i know your busy but.... :(

Fast-6.0

Reaction score
We have been told this lately and don't know what is happening with the messages. I will pm for details.

wiseguy

Reaction score
We have been told this lately and don't know what is happening with the messages. I will pm for details.

i called several times left several messages after more than a week of phone tag and not getting calls returned I gave up order parts elsewhere. Sorry I'm not sure what the lady name is i spoke with when i talked with her monday she was supposed to check with you and call me back never did tried calling back wednesday got answering machine sorry gave up. Service like this will definitely hurt your business. I ordered 10k in parts form my build in the last 72 hours A good portion of Elite could of sold me.

Wemoy1

Reaction score
I have been dealing with the same issuse on a turbo i purchased. No call backs. After spending $$$$ not happy and was never fiven a tracking number either.

Latest posts

Members online