Dissapointed

Harleyx

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I have always ran ********** tunes. I paid full price for a set of 3, and have had great customer service for when I needed a tune changed if my setup changed or my driveability was off, etc. Eric was very cordial to meet in person. But for the last 2 weeks I have attempted to have one tune rewritten for my s369. I have emails from previous tune changes. Now you guys want another 65 bucks to simply delay the shifting on one simple tune? Cmon guys. I can't count the number of people I've sent to you guys. You guys do 100 tunes a day but have to tag me for an extra 65 bucks for a rewrite? I've called and left messages for eric to return my call and got hung up on today by ted. It's sad when small businesses get too big to take care of the little guy anymore. Rant over, I wish you guys still took care of simple tune adjustments as I've always been happy with the tunes for the most part.

JRLott

Reaction score
Ummm....really? Does your dealer change your oil for free, give you new tires free, or repaint your bumper because you decide to PTM it? What do you do for a living? Do you work for free?

I'd be happy you got sh!t free in the past, and STFU.

Harleyx

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Being they updated my tune literally 60 days ago for free, I would expect the same service.

Harleyx

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
And making a couple clicks on a computer on a tune is a little different than manual labor, free tires, or free products. Great comparison! so why don't you STFU, back.

Last edited:

JRLott

Reaction score
It's one aspect of their business. Labor is labor, be it manual or mental. You traded your labor for federal reserve notes, traded those FRNs to Inno for the fruits of their labor, based on your set up, changed your setup, got free changes, didn't like some aspect, got more free changes, now you want more. Sounds like you're out of freebies and having a temper tantrum like a two year old. So grow up. Again, how much of your labor do you give away free?

Harleyx

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
It's one aspect of their business. Labor is labor, be it manual or mental. You traded your labor for federal reserve notes, traded those FRNs to Inno for the fruits of their labor, based on your set up, changed your setup, got free changes, didn't like some aspect, got more free changes, now you want more. Sounds like you're out of freebies and having a temper tantrum like a two year old. So grow up. Again, how much of your labor do you give away free?

Being I have an email from eric stating that my tunes after payment were free to update, which I'd be glad to post for you, that they won't honor now, I actually would back any warranty on a product or service I provided and promised.

Harleyx

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
So no, I'm not having a tantrum, it's just clear that customer service has been lost between the "take all dollars" mentality that diesel shops have now a days.

JRLott

Reaction score
Should have stated that the first time instead of sounding like a two year old. There are limits to everyone's kindness and freebies though, and sounds as if you've found theirs. If everything they did were free after sale, they'd not have time to R&D new stuff, wouldn't make any money, and wouldn't be around for you to cry about.

Harleyx

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Should have stated that the first time instead of sounding like a two year old. There are limits to everyone's kindness and freebies though, and sounds as if you've found theirs. If everything they did were free after sale, they'd not have time to R&D new stuff, wouldn't make any money, and wouldn't be around for you to cry about.

No one's crying. Second time you have called me a 2 year old. And I refuse to stoop to your level and call you a name. So I'm assuming you may be 15 going on 25. If you don't like my complaint, sorry bout your luck. Opinions are like azzholes, everyone has one.

swinky

Reaction score
I paid 50 for a rewrite from geerhead. I didn't bitch. I've sent him a lot of people.

Quit bitching or switch tuners. I mean if you like those tunes so much what's $65?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

JRLott

Reaction score
No one's crying. Second time you have called me a 2 year old. And I refuse to stoop to your level and call you a name. So I'm assuming you may be 15 going on 25. If you don't like my complaint, sorry bout your luck. Opinions are like azzholes, everyone has one.

Learn a bit of reading comprehension. Not once did I say "you are a two year old". I said "like a two year old" referring to your tantrums and crying. Not once did I call you a name, so there's nothing to which to stoop.

Your assumption couldn't be more wrong. I'm not assuming. I see your tantrum. It is there.

Crying on the Internet is more prevalent than opinions and a$$holes.

Koda22

Reaction score
It sounds like your upset to pay....I'm not sure what you came on here to talk about....seems like that is one of the top tuners, and doubt your gonna find many if any to back you up....like said once already you gotta pay for service....if they did do it for free before, be happy...you only have to pay this time

CyrusLoewen

Reaction score
Who gives a rip! The little bit of pages of tuning, mcc, whatever I've seen I'm ready to pay for tunes or rewrites.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.