Need my truck shipped from NY --> PA

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Corb is still operating the business? I tried calling, left a message, and to this day I have not received a reply.

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Just an update - I spoke with Chris Corbin and let me tell you what another instant hit that call was! The man is all around awesome to speak with and he is a straight shooter. I recommend CORB to anyone, and if you reach out to him you will enjoy a nice conversation where you can cover details/questions pertaining to your shipping needs and then you can spend an hour BS'ing about all of your experiences and past diesel projects with him. He has a wealth of knowledge on all of that!!!

Thanks again, Corbin!

Last edited:

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Hes one hell of a goofy ass dude. He delivered my 15 regular cab and crashed at my place before getting back on the road. We had a kickass time telling stories and BS'ing like always, plus he took care of my base model truck like it was a ferarri

weazel

Reaction score
Just an update - I spoke with Chris Corbin and let me tell you what another instant hit that call was! The man is all around awesome to speak with and he is a straight shooter. I recommend CORB to anyone, and if you reach out to him you will enjoy a nice conversation where you can cover details/questions pertaining to your shipping needs and then you can spend an hour BS'ing about all of your experiences and past diesel projects with him. He has a wealth of knowledge on all of that!!!

Thanks again, Corbin!

He is the man, he shipped some stuff coast to coast for me, he is just an all around awesome dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online