Lead time on order

FordTechChase

Reaction score
Hey guys I made an order last week and wondering what kind of lead time are we looking at? My order id is 3291. Time is starting to crunch down on me and the truck has to be rolling this weekend. Cold air kit part of the order is not of huge importance as far as making it by Friday but the head studs are holding up the show for me. Don't really want to use ARP or stock bolts but I have bolts and ARP I can get local if these won't make it. Just looking to make sure I am not in a bind come Friday. Thanks Chase

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey guys I made an order last week and wondering what kind of lead time are we looking at? My order id is 3291. Time is starting to crunch down on me and the truck has to be rolling this weekend. Cold air kit part of the order is not of huge importance as far as making it by Friday but the head studs are holding up the show for me. Don't really want to use ARP or stock bolts but I have bolts and ARP I can get local if these won't make it. Just looking to make sure I am not in a bind come Friday. Thanks Chase

please call first thing in the am , and we can follow up, as well we can bump up shipping to be SURE it's there on time. ask for mike. 800-581-8986 , 8-5 pacific time.

FordTechChase

Reaction score
Awesome thanks for the fast reply! Honestly didn't expect to get one till in the am. Every step of the way I find out more and more I made the right call on you guys. I'll be in touch

FordTechChase

Reaction score
Well parts showed up before you opened today. Order didn't ever show shipped was why I got nervous. Parts look damn good. Quality looks top notch for sure.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Well parts showed up before you opened today. Order didn't ever show shipped was why I got nervous. Parts look damn good. Quality looks top notch for sure.

thats ups for ya. glad they made it on time buddy !

Latest posts

Members online