Need a shop in Houston...

VanoFord

Reaction score
Short story, truck went down and this mechanic has had all my parts since Nov. still can’t get my truck running right and I’m done with his daily excuses on why it’s not done (not truck issues him not working on it excuses).

I’m working midnights tonight and when I wake up tomorrow afternoon I’m getting my keys and getting it out his shop. I need another shop to figure out what’s wrong and go from there and repair.

I know there is PSE but are there any other shops around town? If PSE happens to see this, what’s your backlog time? Any other shops that chime in please let me know your backlog as well. Any help would be appreciated. 3+ months without my truck and I just want it done. Thanks!!!

VanoFord

Reaction score
This damn mechanic! He’s suddenly in Austin for a wedding. This is what I’m talking about!

Does anyone know, would I get in trouble if i went to his shop, cut the lock on his yard gate and towed my vehicle out of there?

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
Short story, truck went down and this mechanic has had all my parts since Nov. still can’t get my truck running right and I’m done with his daily excuses on why it’s not done (not truck issues him not working on it excuses).

I’m working midnights tonight and when I wake up tomorrow afternoon I’m getting my keys and getting it out his shop. I need another shop to figure out what’s wrong and go from there and repair.

I know there is PSE but are there any other shops around town? If PSE happens to see this, what’s your backlog time? Any other shops that chime in please let me know your backlog as well. Any help would be appreciated. 3+ months without my truck and I just want it done. Thanks!!!
There is PSP Diesel, and STP are the other 2 I'd take my truck to.

What shop is your truck at now?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

VanoFord

Reaction score
Just some bull**** asshole that apparently ain’t much of a shop. He’s supposedly back from Austin today and said I can get my keys and truck after 10am so we’ll see. I’ll be giving these shops a call and see what they can do for me. Thanks all.

JHTX

Reaction score
Try Powerstroke Magic. I’ve had good luck with them lately.

Latest posts

Members online