Fuel system went out, upgrade?!

joshb0718

Reaction score
Alright let’s talk clean power then. What should I upgrade while I got it at the shop to make more power?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joshb0718

Reaction score
People who want more "smoke" are exactly the reason why it's getting so hard to tune newer trucks, harder to make more power, and emissions are getting more strict.

More smoke the reason why it’s harder to tune new trucks. Lol, if that was true they wouldn’t ever have issues tuning on gas motors, which they do every year. Anyways it’s more the power I’m after than anything. I have a 900+ rwhp car and just looking for more get up and go while I’m in the truck.

J98

Reaction score
More smoke the reason why it’s harder to tune new trucks. Lol, if that was true they wouldn’t ever have issues tuning on gas motors, which they do every year. Anyways it’s more the power I’m after than anything. I have a 900+ rwhp car and just looking for more get up and go while I’m in the truck.

What does tuning gas motors have to do with smoke??

The point is, certain persons who think it is "cool" to roll coal are the ones who have drawn the EPA's attention to the diesel tuning industry.

That is why no one advertises or publicly endorses emissions-off tuning anymore, making it harder to find every year.

Last edited:

joshb0718

Reaction score
What does tuning gas motors have to do with smoke??

The point is, certain persons who think it is "cool" to roll coal are the ones who have drawn the EPA's attention to the diesel tuning industry.

That is why no one advertises or publicly endorses emissions-off tuning anymore, making it harder to find every year.

That’s what I’m saying, they have nothing to do with smoke and yet they are hard to tune every year also. Someone always has to break the codes. I can see where that would make no one advertising for diesel tunes though, but it’s always harder and harder as they get newer to tune

Latest posts

Members online