Water leak

Powerstroked6.7

Reaction score
2019 I get a couple drops of water that drips every once in a while from my upfiter switches, I'm thinking from cab lites more then moon roof, anyone else have this issue or maybe where its coming from

Diesel625

Reaction score
I had a similar issue. Mine would drip out of the a pillar though. They finally found an area on the windshield about 3/8” long that the factory neglected to put adhesive on.

Powerstroked6.7

Reaction score
Thanks, mine happens when its been sitting in the rain or sometimes after a wash and then I go to drive it , when I first move it it will drip, but dosnt do it every time, so it must be poolong up somewhere

Black AOD

Reaction score
Yep, I have this exact issue, i get water out of the a pillars and out of the buttons behind the up fitter switches. However I swapped cab lights and did a poor job sealing them so I just resealed them again a few days ago. Haven't had any rain since then so we will see soon I guess.

dsberman94

Reaction score
I’ve had some drip out of my passenger a-pillar after days of rain and it not moving. Here to find out what y’all find out.

Black AOD

Reaction score
I just re-sealed my cab lights this past weekend and it fixed all my leaks and it's been raining all week here so that was my culprit for sure. I'm G2G now

Sixfoh

Reaction score
My 2010 F-250 also has the A-pillar leak on the drivers side. Usually is the worst when its been sitting during heavy rain. I have no cab lights on this truck. So the three possible spots I narrowed it down to were the SiriusXM antenna, the moon roof or the windshield. So I took apart the A-pillar trim and lowered a section of the headliner. No rust on the sirius antenna hardware, moonroof hoses still all intact and no evidence of water running on top of the headliner from what I could see. Had a friend soak the outside while I was inside and couldnt even get it to leak. So frustrating. Thankfully a couple nights later really heavy rain cane and I hopped in the truck. Then I noticed water finally! Traced it as high as possible and mine appears to be coming from the upper corner of the windshield. With it bubbling in slowly I reasoned it wasnt an issue any higher because everything above was completely dry still. Still need to get my new windshield installed to call this item 100% done. But hope this helps.

Attachments

• 20200329_212523.jpg
    20200329_212523.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 63
  • 20200329_212502.jpg
    20200329_212502.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 57

Latest posts

Members online