3.5 ready lift will 37's fit ?

mchico

Reaction score
Hey everyone I have a 2019 Plati with a 3.5 ready lift just wondering if 37's will fit with a 12" wide wheel, also considering spacing out the front bumper if it requires to clear. Anyone running this similar setup with pics and input would be greatly appreciated thx!

Bryce_fow

Reaction score
I have the ready lift with 35s on a 12 wide and I will say no I had to do some cutting to clear 35s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jomax

Reaction score
The 12 wides are killing you. You’ll have to trim quite a bit...

mchico

Reaction score
I'm thinking of going 35's instead .... I like the look of the 12 wides but I guess I can't have it all

Bryce_fow

Reaction score
d9aaad00ef7fe36b76f63006c331f813.jpg
eb840e57bed7d2e87cab5ffaafb6a377.jpg

GUZZI GUY FLORIDA

Reaction score
Hi mchico. for what its worth, i have a 2016 with the ready lift 3.5 kit and i run 37x12.50r20.
i had to trim maybe an inch from the plastic wheel liner in the rear of the wheel well and it fits perfectly. no rubbing even over bumps. the guys at ready lift stressed the importance of using the exact size and offset as far as wheels but tires fit perfectly and i love the look of them not sticking out of the fender and throwing mud and rocks all over truck. considering that your body style sits higher naturally i would think that clearance will not be an issue. hope this helps you out somewhat.

sootie

Reaction score
Hi mchico. for what its worth, i have a 2016 with the ready lift 3.5 kit and i run 37x12.50r20.
i had to trim maybe an inch from the plastic wheel liner in the rear of the wheel well and it fits perfectly. no rubbing even over bumps. the guys at ready lift stressed the importance of using the exact size and offset as far as wheels but tires fit perfectly and i love the look of them not sticking out of the fender and throwing mud and rocks all over truck. considering that your body style sits higher naturally i would think that clearance will not be an issue. hope this helps you out somewhat.
Nothing you said helps anyone because we don't know your rim width and offset.

Latest posts

Members online