08+ Mirrors Q

rman

Reaction score
getting ready to slap some 2014 mirrors on my 2003

quick q, these are power fold/Telo. What's the easiest/best way to do this?

Was thinking of cutting the factory pigtails off my 2004 mirrors and splicing them onto the new mirrors, then running new wires for the extra features.

Otherwise is there a source for the factory door-side pigtails, to splice into my truck instead?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

rman

Reaction score
nevermind. my google-fu kicked in. Found you can get the connectors and pins for dirt cheap.

Now my OCD wants factory switches.

Wish my OCD would work on my oil leak and drivetrain squeak.. or hazed headlights. balding tires... f650 lower dash... helper bags... more lift... 20x12s...

powerlifter405

Reaction score
nevermind. my google-fu kicked in. Found you can get the connectors and pins for dirt cheap.

Now my OCD wants factory switches.

Wish my OCD would work on my oil leak and drivetrain squeak.. or hazed headlights. balding tires... f650 lower dash... helper bags... more lift... 20x12s...

Got any links to share for the wiring/switches?
Having the fancy mirror options on the older trucks would be a nice upgrade if not pricey.

rman

Reaction score
Got any links to share for the wiring/switches?
Having the fancy mirror options on the older trucks would be a nice upgrade if not pricey.
I gotta dig them up, I post up when I do.

Just scored a new/takeoff switch panel with both Adjust/Fold and Telo switches on ebay for $30ish.

The factory adjustment switch can be removed, and the hole trimmed bigger to fit the new switch. I plan to mount the Telo switch on the dash under the headlight knob, right next to the adjust/Fold switch.

Truck is definitely neglected lol. Have a F650 dash, helper bags, new CPS orings, new EGT sensor, sway bar bushings, and a new bumper waiting... needs a brake job and I have a fuel leak during startup when temps dip into the low 30s.... it never ends!
13464da8528f305b7315453eac2798d5.jpg

Latest posts

Members online