Pis contact info

Bmcgarvie

Reaction score
Yeah I hate to say it but I think it has as well. I need to contact them for a warranty issue. I got ahold of Brian a few days ago. He told me I'd receive an email shortly. But that never happened.

Bmcgarvie

Reaction score
Well I figured I'd share my story not to bash. Just to inform a potential customer of how they operate. I purchased some 175/80 injectors from pis about 8~9 months ago. Ever since the install I've had white smoke on cold start along with a lopey idle when warm. I sent some data logs into my tuner (g3arh3ad) and they highly suggested that the injectors or injector are faulty and to send them in to be tested. This is where the story takes a disappointing turn. I've spent the last 3-4 weeks trying to get ahold of pis. I've tried calling and leaving multiple voicemails. I've tried emailing pis and Brian (the new owner). Brian did email me back saying they'd get right with me. That was a week ago. I've even gone as far as messaging on Facebook. Nothing. Not one legitimate response back. At this point I'm about to just send the injectors to a longer standing company like full force or swamps. Sorry to ramble just want my ol 7.3 running normal again.

The Brad

Reaction score
I was in your shoes a few years ago! Tuner blames injectors, builder blames Tuner, then both blame my install. What data did you log? I found 3 bad injectors by canceling them one at a time while watching MFD. None of them showed up on a CCT or rotational velocity test.

565edge

Reaction score
I was going to order PIS injectors and called them 3x with no return call. I was going to buy from Corey at cncfabrication but wanted to talk to PIS to help decide which injector. I called full force and they were very nice and helpful. I also called unlimited and they were also very helpful. I ended up buying unlimited injectors through Gear Head. They received my cores last friday and shippef my new injectors on monday. Ill have them tomorrow.

superpsd

Reaction score
Well that sucks. Brian was just on here not very long ago talking about how they planned to keep up customer service and honor injectors built before the sale.

brewer

Reaction score
I loved my injectors that Tim built. His helper David was awesome in my experience.

However, I sent my injectors to them a couple weeks ago to go through them after putting a motor in the truck, not knowing Tim had sold the company (which I found out after the fact). I have had an identical experience w/ their "customer service". I am starting to get a bit concerned.

I don't quite understand why Tim didn't make it more known that he had sold the company. It was all such a secret until after the fact.

cjfarm111

Reaction score
I think a lot of people fell for the PIS is the best advertisement (me included.) My next set of injectors will be full force

superpsd

Reaction score
I think a lot of people fell for the PIS is the best advertisement (me included.) My next set of injectors will be full force

I have read many negative issues with running their injectors as well. Just something to consider.

Bgdiesel

Reaction score
PIS will have a new person handling phone/email correspondence as of Monday. As BMCGARVIE said he did message me a week ago, and I immediately instructed my employee to answer his email,unfortunately I can not control the actions or choices another human makes. Until I find out that he did not follow directions. So again we will have a new person handling that Monday. We have took control of the business for only 5 months now and it has been a slow transition getting setup in our building and taking care of customers and dealers as far as Our injectors not performing well that is just flat out not true we have had very few warranty injectors, but we have been warrantying many more injectors from when David was building the injectors the previous 6 months that we have been generously warrantying for past customers, that purchased before we bought the business against Tim's recommendation. Tim advised to not warranty any of the past ones because we are a new company.... but that's not the type of person I am or want to be thanks for understanding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peroni

Reaction score
I had sent my set of 175/30's in to PIS for a rebuild and 100% nozzles. Got them back and they never did run right. Absolutely zero after sale customer service. I got fed up and sent the injectors to another well known vendor who informed me they were in fact 160/100's. What happened to my 175/30's that were supposed to be reworked and sent back? And why was I even sent something different from what I had specified? It shall remain a mystery. Cost me $550 to fix what PIS should have done in the first place but at least now these injectors work great. Now this all happened before PIS was sold. Hope the new owners can turn things around but for me the PIS name will forever be tainted. Never again!

Bmcgarvie

Reaction score
Well after waiting for an email and/or a call I've decided I'm going to send the injectors to full force. I don't daily drive the truck but I do use it to tow and I'm slowly getting into the busy season and I need it to run right (not saying for sure it's the injectors) but I'm not willing to wait anymore. With all due respect I hope Bryan gets pis back into smooth waters again but at this point I don't think I'd ever recommend them.

Bmcgarvie

Reaction score
Well sent my injectors to full force. They came back perfect. Back to the drawing board on my issues. Wanted to make sure people knew I did get a quality product from PIS but as of today still have yet to receive a call or an email or even a dm on here.

Latest posts

Members online