1023 Diesel

chaselee

Reaction score
First of all I want to say that I'm in no way shape or form affiliated, related to, or work for 1023 diesel. I just like to share good customer service experiences.

Dusty Hogate is one of the owners/tuner for 1023 diesel. I have had many phone conversations with him over many different things on my truck. He has always been extremely helpful and patient to my ignorance on these obs trucks.

So Dusty was in Houston last week doing some live tuning (all the way from Alaska). The guy came to my house and spent several hours live tuning my truck and getting it dialed in. And I have to say that this truck has NEVER run so good! The idle is quiet and smooth. The power is very smooth and strong and comes on hard. Driving down the highway it literally feels like my 2013 super duty did. So if anybody is looking for some good tunes and badass customer service, Dusty at 1023 is worth talking to.

chaselee

Reaction score
In this truck? I've got 1023 diesel and another guy from Canada's tunes. I believe his name is Daniel, but I can't remember his company name.

Latest posts

Members online