Bd transmission pressure enhancer

Bryce_fow

Reaction score
Looking forward to it...

Ok so i will day before i get started I will say I didn’t expect to feel any difference in doing this I kinda thought is was going to be one of them things that was already done with tuning. That being said I finished the install last night it was super easy anyone that can turn a wrench can do it. I was having a random issue of shift flare I tried to watch it on FORScan but couldn’t figure it out so I decided to get this. Ok I will start off by saying the first drive I was easy on it just trying to see how it shifted on low power and it feels stock no crazy shifts or firm shifts so I drove it maybe 30 miles like that just paw pawing around. It fixed my shift of flaring issue. Now to the best part I got it up to around 50 and rolled into the throttle and I will say WOW you can feel how much faster it builds pressure and when it down shifts there is no lag time in the shift it’s ready to ride out. I can feel the difference in how it shifts under throttle it’s a lot faster a little firmer than before but not crazy firm but it feels like it is not slipping at all. I drove it today with a guy that hotshots his 450s he just ordered 4 already it’s crazy that you can feel it. All that being said I do recommend it if you have any flare issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

harrelljr99

Reaction score
Ok so i will day before i get started I will say I didn’t expect to feel any difference in doing this I kinda thought is was going to be one of them things that was already done with tuning. That being said I finished the install last night it was super easy anyone that can turn a wrench can do it. I was having a random issue of shift flare I tried to watch it on FORScan but couldn’t figure it out so I decided to get this. Ok I will start off by saying the first drive I was easy on it just trying to see how it shifted on low power and it feels stock no crazy shifts or firm shifts so I drove it maybe 30 miles like that just paw pawing around. It fixed my shift of flaring issue. Now to the best part I got it up to around 50 and rolled into the throttle and I will say WOW you can feel how much faster it builds pressure and when it down shifts there is no lag time in the shift it’s ready to ride out. I can feel the difference in how it shifts under throttle it’s a lot faster a little firmer than before but not crazy firm but it feels like it is not slipping at all. I drove it today with a guy that hotshots his 450s he just ordered 4 already it’s crazy that you can feel it. All that being said I do recommend it if you have any flare issue

Hey, just looking to hear some updated feedback now that you’ve had this on for a while now.

Bryce_fow

Reaction score
I think I have put 50k on it and I still really like it I have put about 30 of them in trucks now. I highly recommend

harrelljr99

Reaction score
I think I have put 50k on it and I still really like it I have put about 30 of them in trucks now. I highly recommend

Thank you for the feedback!

Latest posts

Members online