What have you done to your powerstroke today?

sootie

Reaction score
I find myself wanting one of those every day now. I’m filling up pretty much every other day. I just hate the time I spend at fuel stations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you have a shortbed, do a titam tank. Worth every penny.

C2tuck

Reaction score
bb6710ade27bb27576b48905674c1282.jpg

I’m about to pull the trigger on one of these myself. Had to fill up three times in one day last week and was seriously cussing Ford for a 25 gallon tank...this will give me 82 gallons to play with.

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
bb6710ade27bb27576b48905674c1282.jpg

I’m about to pull the trigger on one of these myself. Had to fill up three times in one day last week and was seriously cussing Ford for a 25 gallon tank...this will give me 82 gallons to play with.

What brand is that, pretty clean set up

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

C2tuck

Reaction score
Fuelbox. They have different ones and different options on them. Great reviews and can custom make them. That one in the pic is 20” wide, I’ll probably go with 18” so my 5th wheel hitch won’t be so close. May make the toolbox part bigger as well. As long as I get about 40 extra gallons of fuel I’ll be happy.

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
Fuelbox. They have different ones and different options on them. Great reviews and can custom make them. That one in the pic is 20” wide, I’ll probably go with 18” so my 5th wheel hitch won’t be so close. May make the toolbox part bigger as well. As long as I get about 40 extra gallons of fuel I’ll be happy.

Do you know if they gravity feed or only use a pump?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

C2tuck

Reaction score
They don’t promote gravity fed systems and try and sell there pump with it. That said, once you buy it you can do whatever you want with it. Mine will be gravity fed.

Connor M

Youtube Certified Master Technician
Reaction score
6aea236a8fb0d7a8fa66c6048c191975.jpg
ff7c0ef9fe8cc6994a22761557ac5521.jpg
e590c97d1b4e34df0db274604e8f02bf.jpg
7f96eba50c2b941b4bcad01037a045b2.jpg

Oh what fun we had with the time bomb today. Bolt that supports the that EGR cooler pipe backed out and the bellow cracked.
Got it out with one cut, drilled and tapped the block off plate and put the EBP sensor fitting in. Had to flip the tube to get it to line up but it gets right to where in needs to be. Pretty happy with how my little fix turned out.

webb06

Reaction score
6aea236a8fb0d7a8fa66c6048c191975.jpg
ff7c0ef9fe8cc6994a22761557ac5521.jpg
e590c97d1b4e34df0db274604e8f02bf.jpg
7f96eba50c2b941b4bcad01037a045b2.jpg

Oh what fun we had with the time bomb today. Bolt that supports the that EGR cooler pipe backed out and the bellow cracked.
Got it out with one cut, drilled and tapped the block off plate and put the EBP sensor fitting in. Had to flip the tube to get it to line up but it gets right to where in needs to be. Pretty happy with how my little fix turned out.

That ebp tube won’t last if it isn’t supported on the sensor end. Put the sensor back on the correct end with the bracket and resend the tube so it can reach the factory location. Or make a small bracket to extend the reach.

Connor M

Reaction score
That ebp tube won’t last if it isn’t supported on the sensor end. Put the sensor back on the correct end with the bracket and resend the tube so it can reach the factory location. Or make a small bracket to extend the reach.

If/when it breaks I’ll do something about it. The tube is already bent like crazy and bending it back will weaken it. I’d rather make a new tube.

Also, what’s to prevent me from putting the sensor straight onto the pipe? Does it need the tube to cool it or get a proper reading?

webb06

Reaction score
If/when it breaks I’ll do something about it. The tube is already bent like crazy and bending it back will weaken it. I’d rather make a new tube.

Also, what’s to prevent me from putting the sensor straight onto the pipe? Does it need the tube to cool it or get a proper reading?

It’ll break. You’d have to extend the harness and the sensor probably wouldn’t handle the direct heat.

Connor M

Reaction score
It’ll break. You’d have to extend the harness and the sensor probably wouldn’t handle the direct heat.

When it does I’ll bend up a new tube, I think I’ll snap this one bending the joints again.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Finsished up the lift kit i pieced together. Basically supposed to be 3 inches all around. Sagging stock springs so i went with a add a leaf and a 1" block in the rear and 2.5 inch coils with a 1 inch spacer up front. Drop brackets for the trac bar and sway bar. Extensions for the shocks. New longer 3/4 u bolts. I might take the sway bar drop bracket off the front though.. it is only a 1/4" front hitting the coil base at the link end. That should pull it back a bit..
fac9676dc72109f0e2173c1d330fb232.jpg

live life full throttle

sootie

Reaction score
Finsished up the lift kit i pieced together. Basically supposed to be 3 inches all around. Sagging stock springs so i went with a add a leaf and a 1" block in the rear and 2.5 inch coils with a 1 inch spacer up front. Drop brackets for the trac bar and sway bar. Extensions for the shocks. New longer 3/4 u bolts. I might take the sway bar drop bracket off the front though.. it is only a 1/4" front hitting the coil base at the link end. That should pull it back a bit..
fac9676dc72109f0e2173c1d330fb232.jpg

live life full throttle
Transfer tank empty in that pic? Looks pretty as$ high

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Transfer tank empty in that pic? Looks pretty as$ high
Yep. It is. Only 1/4 tank of fuel too. 2inches higher in the back. The front coils didnt raise it as high as i figured. But with a full tank of fuel and the drag tank full it should bring it down some. I will prolly put a 2 inch spacer under the coils if the rear doesnt settle down...

Is it wierd that i think it rides better now?

live life full throttle

sootie

Reaction score
Yep. It is. Only 1/4 tank of fuel too. 2inches higher in the back. The front coils didnt raise it as high as i figured. But with a full tank of fuel and the drag tank full it should bring it down some. I will prolly put a 2 inch spacer under the coils if the rear doesnt settle down...

Is it wierd that i think it rides better now?

live life full throttle
Your just trying to prove me wrong lol

Ya-3/4 to 1" of rake is pleasing to the eye ...

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Your just trying to prove me wrong lol

Ya-3/4 to 1" of rake is pleasing to the eye ...
It only settled like a half inch when i filled both tanks today... ill prolly leave it like this for a while now that i have everything lined up like it should be.. i had to adjust the drag link to line the steering wheel back up.. ill get it aligned after i decide if i want to add more lift to the front or not.

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online