• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Complete 6.4 Engine for sale

Strokersace

Reaction score
Pulled from a 2008 F350 with around 160,000 miles. Has a Sinister EGR ****** kit on it.

Motor is complete with injectors, turbos, wiring harness, etc. - EVERYTHING up and down, front to back. Have no desire to part out.

Bought the truck from my Dad's company after it lost oil pressure and lost oil externally (under the truck). Was shut down immediately and towed back to the yard. It was well maintained as it was his primary work vehicle. It's never been started since. It will turn over by hand freely and without noise so it's not locked up.*

I assumed the worst and had a replacement engine ready to go instead of tearing into this one first. Once pulled, I have found ZERO visible issues with the block or exterior of the engine. I suspect that the low pressure oil pump went out, resulting in the oil leakage and pressure loss. Didn't run a compression test and don't plan to now that it's sitting on my garage floor.

I'm not tearing this one down or rebuilding it. Sold As-Is

Can be put on a pallet and shipped anywhere in lower 48.

$3,500 obo + freight

Can be picked up locally just outside of Wichita, KS.
1243fb9fd18d67d9f671a73f0d5c8379.jpg
95172a18c4f60781a4ea916900645c99.jpg
35ba20553d26ad00f76d8f50c0d17c6b.jpg

HossDieselWorks

Reaction score
Im interested in the engine. Would you handle the shipping? Whatever it is I would pay on top of the price of the engine. Shipping would be to 80020, Broomfield Colorado.
Thanks very much!

08Monster

Reaction score
Needing an engine, so you think the LP oil pump failed on this? Likely needing a rebuild from being ran out of oil?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Strokersace

Reaction score
Needing an engine, so you think the LP oil pump failed on this? Likely needing a rebuild from being ran out of oil?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Yes that's what I suspect. It still had oil in the pan (albeit not much - several quarts) when I pulled the plug just before pulling the engine.

Leftthenleft

Reaction score
I have a friend that just bought an f250 with a bad motor. I will send him this info in the morning and see if I can’t help you clear out some space.

Strokersace

Reaction score
Bump. Haven't heard back from several I've given shipping quotes to.

Just an FYI, shipping rates have been averaging about $350 to the coasts.

Strokersace

Reaction score
TTT

Just because I extended this offer to another user on the Forum that hasn't gotten back to me, I will do:

$2,500 shipped. To the lower 48.

Latest posts

Members online