NEW 6.4 Aluminum Radiator - ALRADCO

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Ok so I figured I'd post up my results of todays trip. I hauled a friends camper approximately 150 miles today. I don't know the official weight of it but the tag on it said 12,4xx. Heres a picture of it. 20140701_191109.jpg
Anyhow it was mostly highway driving with a lot of hills(I live in pennsylvania) several are 3+ miles long. The truck is a cclb with a zf-6, stock fuel, and the usual (studs, exhaust, tuner, 76/59) My truck empty is 8,8xx. At NO point did my coolant temp get above 204* and once I topped the hill it would drop to 194 within a mile or so. I only dropped below 70mph for one 55 zone and for a slow car 2 times then right back up to 70mph. Nearly the whole trip was in 6th gear and it was 86* and 75% humidity. Fine job on the radiator Peter!

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Ok I pulled my truck last night at a local pull and I just checked my data log. At the start of the pull it was 192* coolant temp and 193* oil temp. By the end of the pull It only went up to 202* coolant and 199.3* oil temp. This was also with the new Alradco intercooler. By the time I was unhooked from the sled and pulled out of the way (100 ft maybe) The temp on the coolant was in the mid 190's I can't remember the exact degree because I only looked at the screen for a second and my log was already done.

alradco

Reaction score
Ok I pulled my truck last night at a local pull and I just checked my data log. At the start of the pull it was 192* coolant temp and 193* oil temp. By the end of the pull It only went up to 202* coolant and 199.3* oil temp. This was also with the new Alradco intercooler. By the time I was unhooked from the sled and pulled out of the way (100 ft maybe) The temp on the coolant was in the mid 190's I can't remember the exact degree because I only looked at the screen for a second and my log was already done.

Great to hear it, thanks for the update!

alradco

Reaction score
is it possible to get a discount since i already have the intercooler, I was thinking about waiting until my radiator was leaking to replace it.

Sure, I'll pm you a discount code.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.