6.4 ALRADCO Radiator Leaking

psdan000

Reaction score
My dad's 2008 developed a radiator leak this past summer. We tried a replacement OE radiator and it didnt last 2 weeks and was cracked and leaking again. We decided to go ahead and buy the Alradco after a friend advised me of the known radiator issues and that the Alradco would be a much better replacement. Well here we are not even 5 months in and it appears the radiator is leaking again. What gives? Is there a permanent solution to this? Also I have tried contacting Alradco and have not gotten a response. I see they warranty most everything for life on their website EXCEPT the 6.4 radiator. Please tell me he's not out almost a grand for a radiator that didnt even last 6 months. Thanks for any help!

Reaction score
My dad's 2008 developed a radiator leak this past summer. We tried a replacement OE radiator and it didnt last 2 weeks and was cracked and leaking again. We decided to go ahead and buy the Alradco after a friend advised me of the known radiator issues and that the Alradco would be a much better replacement. Well here we are not even 5 months in and it appears the radiator is leaking again. What gives? Is there a permanent solution to this? Also I have tried contacting Alradco and have not gotten a response. I see they warranty most everything for life on their website EXCEPT the 6.4 radiator. Please tell me he's not out almost a grand for a radiator that didnt even last 6 months. Thanks for any help!

Did you replace the front cab mounts?

psdan000

Reaction score
havent looked into cab mounts but we will take a look at them. Talked to Peter with Alradco and he is going to take care of the radiator when the time comes.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Mine is now leaking. Hasn't even been installed a year yet, went in with new cab mounts too.

Latest posts

Members online