6.7 Radiator?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I would be interested in your guys results. I can tell you right now with my current set up coolant temp is my biggest issue. EGT's are in check but I can make the coolant temp get up there if I don't downshift and play it smart.

Not a good time of year for testing here.... please provide as much accurate before and after temps ect as you can.

Thanks,

Jomax

Reaction score
Send me one my way. I'll put it through its paces in AZ ;)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

alradco

Reaction score
I would be interested in your guys results. I can tell you right now with my current set up coolant temp is my biggest issue. EGT's are in check but I can make the coolant temp get up there if I don't downshift and play it smart.

Not a good time of year for testing here.... please provide as much accurate before and after temps ect as you can.

Thanks,

Our 6.7 radiator is much larger than stock. Once we start testing let's talk. I'd like to get more info from you.

alradco

Reaction score
Quick pic I took. Testing will start soon.

s5bx37.jpg

zporta

Reaction score
Seems like most people see leaks from the drain area and bottom casting seam

alradco

Reaction score
Sorry, just got back in town. Our 6.7 radiator is much bigger than stock and we need to make a few adjustments for fitment. Now that the holidays are over, the radiator and intercooler is at the top of the list to get finished. Thanks everyone.

Last edited:

ccmac

Reaction score
Sorry, just got back in town. Our 6.7 radiator is much bigger than stock and we need to make a few adjustments for fitment. Now that the holidays are over, the radiator and intercooler is at the top of the list to get finished. Thanks everyone.

good news, every one i know around here is replacing them, only a matter of time before mine goes i guess...

Latest posts

Members online