6.0 ALRADCO Radiator

CLT2005

Reaction score
Actually I think I'll need one of your intercoolers first. Just switched over to bpd's manual clutch fan adapter and got my temps under control (actually need a new thermostat to get over 180*).

Extended Power

Reaction score
At least this rad has a bigger core...I see no benefit of replacing the stock rad with another one with the same size core.
**You wouldn't buy an aftermarket intercooler, or turbo, or anything else for that matter, if it wasn't gonna be bigger, and help with performance gains.**

Nice product!
When I need a new rad, I will definitely be buying from you.

Arkansas89

Reaction score
Reviving an old thread here...

Just ordered the Alradco radiator from First Coast Diesel Performance for my 6.0 Powerstroke. Discovered my factory plastic tanks started separating from the core when the cab was pulled. I hope the price for this radiator is worth the hype.

Arkansas89

Reaction score
...I see no benefit of replacing the stock rad with another one with the same size core...

There would still be a benefit to replacing the OEM with a factory sized aluminum radiator. As I just mentioned, one of the factory plastic tanks started separating from the core. Apparently, this is fairly common. An all aluminum unit won't have this issue, even if it is the OEM size. For those that simply drive their truck and have no intentions to increase performance, a cheaper OEM sized unit would probably suit their needs or at least their wallet better than the Alradco. I went ahead with the Alradco as I have no intentions of leaving my rig stock...

Arkansas89

Reaction score
Well, just got informed that First Coast Diesel no longer deals with Alradco and hasn't updated their website...apparently, the seams are prone to cracking due to low penetration of the TIG welds. Which wouldn't be the end of the world with the lifetime warranty, but apparently that isn't being honored either. So, I should have a Mishimoto radiator within the next 2 days according to First Coast Diesel

Kirk250

Reaction score
I think I spoke to soon, might have a leak at one of the seams of mine. I might go and try out a mishimoto if things don't get better. I think i have been very patient with this company but this will be my fifth one in the truck.

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
I think I spoke to soon, might have a leak at one of the seams of mine. I might go and try out a mishimoto if things don't get better. I think i have been very patient with this company but this will be my fifth one in the truck.

Pm if you need a mishi unit, we install tons of them with no issues

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.