Customer service and product both top notch

Leftthenleft

Reaction score
Thanks Alradco for helping me through Fed-ex's carelessness. Very nice product and both radiator and intercooler look great. I am ordering some Outerwears to fasten behind the grill to protect everything from debris. I will post pictures when everything is installed. Thanks again! Will recommend!

Chris

alradco

Reaction score
Not sure how I missed this, sorry. Thanks Chris, really appreciate it.

Peter

renegade

Reaction score
Customer service is not doing so good right now, 3rd radiator in 6 months is leaking again and they have not answered their phone or returned calls in about 2 weeks and have not responded to e-mails as well. Now the website is "down for maintenance". Don't know what is happening but I need my truck on a daily basis, I have spent almost $300.00 on coolant just to keep it going. I may have to go back to an OEM radiator, I had no problem with that until a concrete block took out trans cooler, intercooler and original radiator.

thewrubelator

Reaction score
Customer service is not doing so good right now, 3rd radiator in 6 months is leaking again and they have not answered their phone or returned calls in about 2 weeks and have not responded to e-mails as well. Now the website is "down for maintenance". Don't know what is happening but I need my truck on a daily basis, I have spent almost $300.00 on coolant just to keep it going. I may have to go back to an OEM radiator, I had no problem with that until a concrete block took out trans cooler, intercooler and original radiator.

Keep calling them, I got in contact with someone yesterday after a couple weeks of trying.

Black AOD

Reaction score
I ended up taking my loss after the 2nd radiator. I got half my $ back and just took what I had and bought a Mishi V2. It's not worth dealing with their BS anymore

thewrubelator

Reaction score
The fella said they have been closed and will remain closed, so take that for what its worth. We have been trying to get this warranty/return taken care of since last October time-frame..so we shall see..

NY_Mott

Reaction score
The fella said they have been closed and will remain closed, so take that for what its worth. We have been trying to get this warranty/return taken care of since last October time-frame..so we shall see..
So sounds like they will not be honoring the warrenty anymore.
Or did you get a different feeling?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

thewrubelator

Reaction score
So sounds like they will not be honoring the warrenty anymore.
Or did you get a different feeling?

I'll answer this question in about a week depending on whether that check shows up or not lol.

I mean the guy seemed super flustered and was very apologetic, so I would say if you can actually get in contact with someone there, I think they will make it right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NY_Mott

Reaction score
I'll answer this question in about a week depending on whether that check shows up or not lol.

I mean the guy seemed super flustered and was very apologetic, so I would say if you can actually get in contact with someone there, I think they will make it right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Any updates??

Latest posts

Members online