obs steering wheel?

smokedout250

Reaction score
Okay I've seen it on psn butt not here, I have seen an sd steering wheel on an obs... how did they do it. Does it bolt on or what? I think I would be great to have one to match my seats I'm getting out of an sd

superduty4x4

Reaction score
They bolt right on. You might have to change the multi-function switch to an SD part as well since the OBS wheel is quite a bit deeper than the SD wheel.

Tom S

Reaction score
I would be interested in some pictures if you have them or know of any.

smokedout250

Reaction score
I have one its off the nation tho warewierd69 (aka grant) did it

IMG_8778_Medium_.jpg

smokedout250

Reaction score
I think it looks great... I'm not sure if he did or not I'm guessing he didn't.. but then again any thing is possible I don't have cruise so I won't need the buttons but I know he got the lights to work...

Strokersace

Reaction score
Yeah, they are functional on the wheel. He used the aftermarket kits that "interface" with an aftermarket head unit in the SD's.

Diesel_Brad

Reaction score
I think it looks great... I'm not sure if he did or not I'm guessing he didn't.. but then again any thing is possible I don't have cruise so I won't need the buttons but I know he got the lights to work...

All you need to do to put cruse in your truck is the horn pad with cruse control on it. WALLA, you now have cruise control

Latest posts

Members online