1000 RWHP Build for the summer

ingrahams

Reaction score
Hi guys, Been collecting parts for over a year now and finally have just about everything to get the build going, just need a little advice on anything I should add. These are the parts ordered or I already have...
-MPD 66/88 twin Kit with steed speeds
-MPD 100% tips
-Rudys twin K16's
-No Limit Intercooler with EGR Delete
-Arp Head studs
-Elite stage 1.5 Valvetrain upgrade
-Elite stage 1 cam
-Elite Stage 2 Pushrods
-Elite Ported Intake
-RCD Connecting Rods
-Cut and Coated pistons with zero gap rings
-Elite CCV (hoping Craig can get it to fit with the Twin Piping)
-BTS 4R100 with PCS
-Tru-trac for the rear
-Still waiting for empire to release the billet rockers as well.

Might be forgetting a few parts but that's most of it. Should I be getting Main studs or are they not needed? The truck is going down to MPD in July and I will be back stateside to pick it up in late October. Can't friggin wait. Thanks for the input.
-Stew

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Hi guys, Been collecting parts for over a year now and finally have just about everything to get the build going, just need a little advice on anything I should add. These are the parts ordered or I already have...
-MPD 66/88 twin Kit with steed speeds
-MPD 100% tips
-Rudys twin K16's
-No Limit Intercooler with EGR Delete
-Arp Head studs
-Elite stage 1.5 Valvetrain upgrade
-Elite stage 1 cam
-Elite Stage 2 Pushrods
-Elite Ported Intake
-RCD Connecting Rods
-Cut and Coated pistons with zero gap rings
-Elite CCV (hoping Craig can get it to fit with the Twin Piping)
-BTS 4R100 with PCS
-Tru-trac for the rear
-Still waiting for empire to release the billet rockers as well.

Might be forgetting a few parts but that's most of it. Should I be getting Main studs or are they not needed? The truck is going down to MPD in July and I will be back stateside to pick it up in late October. Can't friggin wait. Thanks for the input.
-Stew

Thanks again for the business Stew. Might need a sweet ass oil pan to go with it all :)

one2nine

Reaction score
Awesome parts list! Seeing all of these big builds is making just want to say ef winter and just start my build

ingrahams

Reaction score
Thanks guys, should make some good power, hoping for a high 10's streetable truck that I can easily control the smoke with. Big thanks to Jared at RCD, Ben at rudys, JD and Wayne elite, Mike at No Limit and Craig and Buddy at MPD, those guys have been great, ordered a single 66 kit then sent the up pipes back to switch to steed speeds then sent the turbo back for a 75 then sent everything but the manifolds back for the twin set up. And I blame this site for me spending so much on my truck, added another 6 months at least to my stay in Africa, oh well a house can wait, My buddys ZL1 isn't going to kick it's own ass.
-Stew

Strokin572

Reaction score
This is gonna be sweet :popcorn: Can't wait to see it when it's done. Makes me want to start my build. And yes a house can wait a sick truck... It's all you need.

ingrahams

Reaction score
Well it looks like I am going to be starting the build early due to my stock trans sh!ting the bed. Taking the truck down to MPD in a week or two, stay tuned....
-stew

Latest posts

Members online