Alradco 99-03 Superduty 7.3 Aluminum Radiator Special

alradco

Reaction score
As promised, special introductory price on the ALRADCO Aluminum Radiator for the 99-03 7.3 Superduty. We're leaving on a family camping trip in just a bit so I will be slow to reply if anyone has any questions. Thanks PSA! Glad to be a part of this great community. :ford:

Made specifically for the 1999 – 2003 Ford Superduty 7.3 Powerstroke .

Made in the USA.
All aluminum construction, no more plastic tanks.
Direct drop in installation just like stock.
Built in transmission cooler.

This is a special introductory price. $499 plus shipping.

PLEASE NOTE: This is a new item going into production. The lead time for completed units is approximately 6 weeks. Orders will be shipped in the order they were received.

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

Attachments

• alradcosuperduty73.jpg
    alradcosuperduty73.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 176

alradco

Reaction score
Info on the built-in transmission cooler?

It's a 12" cooler. Do you pull a big trailer? I'll be hooking up our trailer pictured below to see how it does under extreme conditions.

Peter

Attachments

• trailer.jpg
    trailer.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 138

rockdhill

Reaction score
I am interested in your CCV reroute Set-up?
Not to get off subject. but i need help & am new-bee to Forum.

alradco

Reaction score
Couple of quick pics with the stock radiator. Install took about 45 minutes. Everything lines up, no issues whatsoever. We'll be moving forward with production and orders will start shipping in a month and a half. Thank you.

Attachments

• psr02.jpg
    psr02.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 142
  • psr04.jpg
    psr04.jpg
    533 KB · Views: 137

alradco

Reaction score
Any idea of when you will introduce one for the 6.4 Powerstroke?

I'm expecting to have the stock 6.4 radiator and intercooler today or tomorrow. Then off to engineering. Depending on complexity of design and cooler, 4-6 weeks to ship finished product. Once I have the green light from engineering (and an accurate ship date), we'll open up the pre-orders at special pricing.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thank you.

Peter

ZombieSoldier

Reaction score
When are you looking to have the radiator for the 6.4 complete? I will be home from Afghanistan in just over a month and need yo replace mine before I am really drive it. Hit me up and let me know what time we are looking at.

alradco

Reaction score
When are you looking to have the radiator for the 6.4 complete? I will be home from Afghanistan in just over a month and need yo replace mine before I am really drive it. Hit me up and let me know what time we are looking at.

Will do. I'll have a pretty firm schedule by mid-late next week. I'll keep you posted. Thank you.

ZombieSoldier

Reaction score
sounds great. if you can guarantee a better price than the one made by your competitor, and be able to retain the OEM hoses with a great quality unit, i am down. I need this for my trip from Georgia to Pennsylvania on my Christmas leave, after the deployment.

alradco

Reaction score
Quick update. The production of the 7.3 Superduty aluminum radiator is underway. First orders should start shipping in 3-4 weeks. Thank you.

alradco

Reaction score
These are about ready so the initial pre-order pricing will be going up. Thank you.

Latest posts

Members online