6.7 Radiator?

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Hey whats the chances of making a radiator for the new 6.7's? Just wondering if there is a possibility of doing them since ford likes to put those leak prone plastic end tanks on all of their diesels. Just saw theres a few leaking and wasn't sure if there is enough of a market for them to go into production.

alradco

Reaction score
Funny you bring it up, was just talking to some guys about it this weekend. It's a real good possibility if there's a demand for it. I'll check into it after SEMA.

Peter

Jesse_01

Reaction score
Times up, I need one lol.

uploadfromtaptalk1407900189981.jpg

usafakid09

Reaction score
Was just wondering if the radiator for the 6.7L was still a possibility from you guys...

alradco

Reaction score
Was just wondering if the radiator for the 6.7L was still a possibility from you guys...

Yes, working on that and 6.7 IC as well. Just been a very busy year but hopefully will have both released in hte next few months. Thanks.

Dalton_H

Reaction score
Any word on the 6.7 radiator? Mine just started leaking and would like to upgrade rather then replacing with another leak prone radiator.

alradco

Reaction score
Any word on the 6.7 radiator? Mine just started leaking and would like to upgrade rather then replacing with another leak prone radiator.

Yes sir, we should be testing the radiator and intercooler in the next couple of weeks. :) Haven't had a chance to get on here much but details coming soon. Thank you.

niklid05

Reaction score
Yes sir, we should be testing the radiator and intercooler in the next couple of weeks. :) Haven't had a chance to get on here much but details coming soon. Thank you.

Hurry up! Mines starting to drip!:fustrate:

Jomax

Reaction score
Hurry up! Mines starting to drip!:fustrate:

Have you guys kept up on the coolant acidity? I need to add a bottle of additive every 5k to keep it in check. Acidic coolant eats crap up.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

niklid05

Reaction score
Have you guys kept up on the coolant acidity? I need to add a bottle of additive every 5k to keep it in check. Acidic coolant eats crap up.

I got a water pump at ford around 30k they claimed they topped it of and it read good. Then around the 60k mark it was checked and was good. Now its right at 92k but i havent checked it.

Dalton_H

Reaction score
I just flushed mine a few times with distilled water and added 4 gallons of fresh coolant. And great, looking forward to the release and pricing.

Jomax

Reaction score
I got a water pump at ford around 30k they claimed they topped it of and it read good. Then around the 60k mark it was checked and was good. Now its right at 92k but i havent checked it.

******d?

Latest posts

Members online