6.0 Intercooler - ALRADCO

alradco

Reaction score
I wanted to start a new thread for 6.0 intercoolers since the first one is a mix of various models. I get quite a few PM's and emails about the 6.0 Intercooler so I thought this would be a good way to keep everyone informed.This thread will be dedicated to the ALRADCO 6.0 Powerstroke Intercooler.

We should be testing a week or two after the New Year and plan on production late January/early February. Installation should be oem style with no cutting required. Increased size and efficiency. Made in the USA.

I'll post more info in the next few weeks. Thank you.

Peter

BallofSoot

Reaction score
sending any units out to be tested at a discounted price?? ill be more then welcome to test one. been in the market for an aftermarket one

alradco

Reaction score
sending any units out to be tested at a discounted price?? ill be more then welcome to test one. been in the market for an aftermarket one

Thanks for the offer. We've got various trucks lined up for testing but we will be having a special introductory group buy. Pricing will be announced after the New Year.

Peter

alradco

Reaction score
Should have intercooler info next week and probably start taking pre-orders. Radiator will follow shortly after. Thank you.

Peter

Reaction score
Seeing as how a lot of OBS guys run 6.0 Ic's, This is something I am interested in. I don't like anything with plastic end tanks.

alradco

Reaction score
Picture time! :D We will start taking pre-sale order on Monday. I'll also post more details.

Goodbye plastic...

2jdomev.jpg

30t5ru1.jpg

Because size matters, Alradco next to stock.

2cxszlg.jpg

Latest posts

Members online