New 6R140 options!!

Reaction score
NEW TRANSMISSION OPTIONS!

Have a new 2015 with the less clutch count? How about a truck that's starting to squeal during the shift with an aggressive tune? We are proud to release new line on 6r140 transmissions!

These will complement our existing tranmission that holds the record for the fastest superduty with a 6r140 and the highest power put through a 6r.

The new "Street 6R140" will be more affordable and will be a good option for stock all the way to tuned and mild bolt on upgraded 6.7 powerstrokes! It features the same proven raybestos clutches as we currently use. It comes with a new solenoids, reman valve body, reman pump and new tranmission cooler. This transmission takes the clutch count up on 2015-16's. It also adds the needed overdrive clutches to all the 2011-16's to address the weak "E" clutch.

This transmission comes with a 2 year 100k mile warranty.

Best part is the price!!! $3599 plus core!!

We will also be re-vamping our big boy, the "competition" 6r... It currently is the baddest on the market. There are no exceptions on this Trans. Clutches are all raybestos. The drums, pistons and hubs are custom machined to fit the extra counts in overdrive, intermediate, forward, and direct gears! This transmission has a new ford pump and ford valve body every time with no exception... New trans cooler comes with it. Only the best parts and machining go into this Trans.

This transmission has a 2 year 100k mile warranty at any power level with no limitations.

Price $5299 plus core.

Any questions or orders if you just want to discuss you best options, call us at 217-718-6119

www.midwestdieselauto.com

*****We are limited right now due to core shortages. We are currently buying cores. Anyone with a core to sell you can contact us at 217-718-6119 or email [email protected] ******

4875cda1967c5064979c5e7e71a02ef8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Morgan put one of his built transmissions in my 2011, and one in my 2015. The holding capacity is awesome, and its crazy how much more confident a tuned and ******d truck feels when the power goes to the ground.

One of the best drive ability upgrades around!

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
Morgan put one of his built transmissions in my 2011, and one in my 2015. The holding capacity is awesome, and its crazy how much more confident a tuned and ******d truck feels when the power goes to the ground.

One of the best drive ability upgrades around!

well at least your not bias LOL LOL

in all seriousness though that's a good price on the comp build trans

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
well at least your not bias LOL LOL

in all seriousness though that's a good price on the comp build trans

Im not though! I had one of Tadd's first built 6r140's in my other 2015. I had 3 built transmissions before most had ever had one. I've used the sheet out of them too. That was before I was working here as well ;)

swinky

Reaction score
Im not though! I had one of Tadd's first built 6r140's in my other 2015. I had 3 built transmissions before most had ever had one. I've used the sheet out of them too. That was before I was working here as well ;)
You work for morgy now? I thought you were with ouo.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online