Warranteed replacement radiator

juiced250

Reaction score
Has anyone else been waiting almost 6 months for a replacement radiator or just me?

renegade

Reaction score
I know this post is a little old, but have you contacted them again? They are a small company and I think they get overwelmed at times. I have had to call them a few times and they do finally get back to me and are good at actually handling the problem.

renegade

Reaction score
The service I have received in the past was OK but somewhat slow, now 3rd radiator in 6 months is leaking again, none of the 3 fit like they should. I have talked to Peter about this and now they have not answered their phone or e-mail, or returned calls for 2 weeks and now the web site is down, supposedly for maintenance. Doesn't sound good to me. I think I am going back to an OEM for now, I have spent almost $300.00 in lost coolant because I need my truck dailly.

Jomax

Reaction score
I'd stick with OEM. I'm at 85k miles on the original one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thewrubelator

Reaction score
Can anyone verify they are still doing business ?

I have been calling every other day for the last 2 weeks with no response, they owe a refund on a radiator we had warrantied back in October. Was told the refund was sent out in the first week of Jan, but never got it. So either they are dodging people or out of business...

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I have been calling every other day for the last 2 weeks with no response, they owe a refund on a radiator we had warrantied back in October. Was told the refund was sent out in the first week of Jan, but never got it. So either they are dodging people or out of business...

i'm guessing alradco has jumped the shark. i'll check to be sure they are paid up for here, but if not.. gonzo .

thewrubelator

Reaction score
i'm guessing alradco has jumped the shark. i'll check to be sure they are paid up for here, but if not.. gonzo .

Got in contact with Shawn (IIRC) yesterday, very apologetic, he is getting it taken care of (I hope).
For the record, he said they have been closed, and still currently are closed, not sure if that's permanently or temporarily. Either way though, hope they do make this right!

Latest posts

Members online