Down pipe or no

hondahater4ever

Reaction score
Back when I first bought my 16 f350 Powerstroke I ordered a 5 inch down pipe back MBRP exhaust and on the ****** pipe I added a MBRP quiet tone muffler. I also purchased a MBRP 4in down pipe at the same time but when installing all this I couldn't get the V-band clamp off the turbo so I left the stock down pipe on the truck. I been staring at this down pipe for a year now and wanting to know do you guys think it worth it to have a local diesel shop install it for me or is it just a waste of money. I think I read some where the stock down pipe is 3.5in so I would assume going to a 4 inch would drop EGT a little. As far as mods I am ******d and tuned with SCT X4 and Gear Headz tune, EGR and CCV ******.

Spatel23

Reaction score
Not worth the cost to pay for install.
Hell I don’t even know if I’d switch it myself if I had all the time in the world

BIG JUICE

Reaction score
I wanted to swap mine out too, was just thinking about it yesterday. I do remember someone saying it was not worth it after a dyno and it hit firewall or something too

Put it on and let us know what you think

Summit02

Reaction score
Loosen the clamp off and spray some penetrating lube on it. Leave it over night and it’ll probably be popped off on its own in the morning. Worked on my 14 with 175k on it. Just clean the stuff up good after with break clean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online