Found a truck

Fixemall

Reaction score
Okay so I found a 1997 ccsb that I like it has 356k on the body 150k on the rebuilt engine and 1000 miles on the rebuilt transmission. He is asking $4500 for it what do y'all think?
fd6089c115e7873bcf5526efc665dd82.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Safetied? you got more money then $4500? I would assume looking at the pics it would need a few bucks put into it in the next year or so. Front end, rear end, body work. What's the interior like? and also why a new engine? Not a lot of 7.3's needing new engines at 200k. Also where are you located? Location makes a big difference on 7.3 value it seems.

Fixemall

Reaction score
Safetied? you got more money then $4500? I would assume looking at the pics it would need a few bucks put into it in the next year or so. Front end, rear end, body work. What's the interior like? and also why a new engine? Not a lot of 7.3's needing new engines at 200k. Also where are you located? Location makes a big difference on 7.3 value it seems.

The interior is pretty shot.
I am in western NY these trucks go for around 6k
With a couple hundred thousand miles on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Lol. I had my dually rebuilt twice with less than 170k miles on it

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online