Called me back

Fly By Night

Reaction score
I called Clay this afternoon and did not get through I thought maybe he was gone for the day as it was getting late. Fifteen minutes I got a call from none other then Clay himself calling back to see what was up, and took my order, and the guy knows more about CPS's then any sane person ought to. I just wanted to say thanks Clay. Now its time to work on a PSA discount or at least some swag for the PSA guys :toast:

STR8SIDEWAYZ

Reaction score
Played phone tag with clay and he called me back TWICE. That's unheard of with any other company. Awaiting my DP tuner and other parts! Cannot wait!!

STR8SIDEWAYZ

Reaction score
Got all the parts delivered and installed and I must say, for the prices he has you cant beat the quality. everything went in without a problem. Thanks again Clay!

ccmac

Reaction score
Called Wednesday, didn't even leave a message, and got a call back from clay personally Thursday afternoon making sure I had been taken care of. Can't beat customer service like that!

Reaction score
Thank you all for the kind words. Customer service is our number one goal since day one and hearing feed back like that let's us know we are reaching our goal.

ju015dd

Reaction score
I live in florida, so it takes 5-8 days for stuff to get to me from them, but awesome company! I have had two big boxes of stuff come from Riff Raff in the past couple of month and everything is packed nice and neat and very professionally. Gonna be making another buy here shortly and will only go through this man! Super fast, perfect packaging, and if you email him he gets right back to you super quick ! Thanks!

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Same. Called him and told him the problem I had and there was a package in route to me that day!! And I spoke with him later in the afternoon. Parts when in great and got all the way to NY quick and undamaged. I was super happy. One of the few places I really send people to consistently

caladash

Reaction score
Needed the o-ring for the oil tank pick up tube to the front cover. Sent him an email and i had it at home a few days later!! Absolutely awesome!!

acf6

Reaction score
Not to mention coming up to your house and seeing a yellow taped box on the front porch...can't beat that! :D

Latest posts

Members online