• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

fully built 08 ccsb 6.4

dommel01

Reaction score
hey guys, im trying to buy a house and need to get rid of the truck unfortunately, its a lariat with every option, the truck itself has 98,000 miles and the rebuilt motor has maybe 3000 and the trans will be all fresh

engine has been rebuilt with ih piston, all new bearings, rudys valvetrain, arp studs, oem headgaskets, o-ringed heads, mpd ccv, elite ported fuel rails, diesel dr dual fuelers, with diesel dr 100% nozzles, and a custom barder billet s366 over a forced inductions s488, truck has massive power and can be driven practically smoke free when babied, the trans is out at mpd right now being gone over, have an secondary trans cooler mounted in the bumper, it has custom traction bars i made along with a custom 4-link very similar to rcds set up,dual front shocks, has 20x12 motometals with almost new toyo mt's, body is very clean, just a few rock kincks from the wide tires, any questions feel free to ask

i need to get 40,000 out of it, this truck is super clean in and out and makes big power, hate to sell it but i have to get my life started and wuit playing around with trucks, i have been daily driving this thing and it drives like a stock truck, its awesome

any questions call or text 717-875-0493, i hardly ever check my messages on here

Attachments

• 6.4.jpg
    6.4.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 508
  • 6.41.jpg
    6.41.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 575
  • 6.42.jpg
    6.42.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 510
  • 6.43.jpg
    6.43.jpg
    390.1 KB · Views: 574

dommel01

Reaction score
some shots under the hood

Attachments

• 6.44.jpg
    6.44.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 418
  • 6.45.jpg
    6.45.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 393
  • 6.46.jpg
    6.46.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 389

dommel01

Reaction score
Sorry for the derail but do you have any walk around videos or driving vids of the truck?

This setup sounds like one mean setup.

No the trans is out of it getting gone over when that's back I could get videos if someone really wanted them, and yes its pretty knarly, many trucks with the same setup put down 900+ HP I've never had this dynoed

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

dsberman94

Reaction score
It's a nice truck in person too. I just remember seeing it on that trailer dwarfing the obs7.3 that was towing it. Both trucks were great. Id have it if I could.

Posted from ***itville, USA

dommel01

Reaction score
It's a nice truck in person too. I just remember seeing it on that trailer dwarfing the obs7.3 that was towing it. Both trucks were great. Id have it if I could.

Posted from ***itville, USA[/QUOTE

Haha yea it sucked towing it with that obs, ive sold the obs since then! but thanks guys! lets get this thing gone, i cant stand living at home anymore haha

Latest posts

Members online