NEW 6.4 Aluminum Radiator - ALRADCO

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Well Thank you Peter! The radiators showed up today anad they look awesome! Heres a few teaser pictures for you guys!
20140409_184320.jpg

20140409_184330.jpg

20140409_184404.jpg

20140409_184415.jpg

20140409_184421.jpg

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Went to grab a link from your website to post on the powerstroke fb page for someone asking about 6.4 radiators... i only see the deposit option... are they for sale yet or built to order...?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

alradco

Reaction score
Went to grab a link from your website to post on the powerstroke fb page for someone asking about 6.4 radiators... i only see the deposit option... are they for sale yet or built to order...?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Getting closer to getting caught up but new orders come in all the time so we don't have any for stock. I'd rather leave it as deposit only for now instead of taking full payment since new orders won't ship for a few weeks. This link is fine, http://www.alradco.com/ford-6-4-powerstroke-aluminum-radiator-deposit/

Thank you very much for your help and support!

Peter

blk350on20s

Reaction score
I put pics in my thread but not in here. Radiator works awesome. All my hoses fit nicely. And it looks great. Few pics. And its the angle that I'm on that makes fins look bent. Straight on you can't tell.
IMG_20140418_173316_617.jpg

IMG_20140421_223200_132.jpg

alradco

Reaction score
I put pics in my thread but not in here. Radiator works awesome. All my hoses fit nicely. And it looks great. Few pics. And its the angle that I'm on that makes fins look bent. Straight on you can't tell.

Thanks Ryan. I was wondering how it would work on a high hp truck like yours.

duddy

Reaction score
Not to often can you get customer support on a Sunday. Left Pete a voice-mail, got a call back in under an hour. Answered all my questions.

I had a issue with the upper hose not sealing to the radiator, part tolerance may have come into play, but I needed to put a new oring inside my upper radiator connection. A metric oring, 44-4, did the trick. Yes, this was with a updated radiator hose also. My stock radiator had a tighter fit which I believe deformed the oring causing the leak.

RSK

Reaction score
Getting closer to getting caught up but new orders come in all the time so we don't have any for stock. I'd rather leave it as deposit only for now instead of taking full payment since new orders won't ship for a few weeks. This link is fine, http://www.alradco.com/ford-6-4-powerstroke-aluminum-radiator-deposit/

Thank you very much for your help and support!

Peter

is it possible to put a deposit on a radiator and not have it ship around that launch date. so that way you have one locked in at that price. and maybe pay for it in few weeks or something

Crack85

Reaction score
Sounds like a good way for alradco to end up with an over inventory unless you're waiting on an intercooler as well and want both to ship at the same time....and even then the product should be paid for since it's completed....

RSK

Reaction score
Sounds like a good way for alradco to end up with an over inventory unless you're waiting on an intercooler as well and want both to ship at the same time....and even then the product should be paid for since it's completed....

I am waiting on an intercooler....already put a deposit on it, my current radiator doesn't leak a drop, already had the hoses done under warranty, but I'm sure it will eventually.

alradco

Reaction score
Not to often can you get customer support on a Sunday. Left Pete a voice-mail, got a call back in under an hour. Answered all my questions.

I had a issue with the upper hose not sealing to the radiator, part tolerance may have come into play, but I needed to put a new oring inside my upper radiator connection. A metric oring, 44-4, did the trick. Yes, this was with a updated radiator hose also. My stock radiator had a tighter fit which I believe deformed the oring causing the leak.

Calling you tomorrow doesn't help you today . Thanks for the good words, appreciate it.

alradco

Reaction score
is it possible to put a deposit on a radiator and not have it ship around that launch date. so that way you have one locked in at that price. and maybe pay for it in few weeks or something

No problem, get your other order in and just mention you want both of them to ship together. The intercoolers will start shipping about the 3rd week of July. Thank you for your business!

Peter

Latest posts

Members online