Wisconsin check in!

yeehaw

Reaction score
we have done plenty of them in Waukesha, Milwaukee and Madison the last few years. Usually post them on here and FB. We've had a few good events with almost 100 trucks.

duddy

Reaction score
Im in for any days that I am not hooking to a sled!

Are there any pulls that are just a screw off, run what you brung kind of event in the lower half of the state. I know memorial day weekend there is usually a pull at cedar valley campground in kewaunee. Makes for a good time. I am not sure what the truck situation will be this year.

CGD

Reaction score
we have done plenty of them in Waukesha, Milwaukee and Madison the last few years. Usually post them on here and FB. We've had a few good events with almost 100 trucks.

I went to Madison last year for a meet at Quaker Steak, that was a good time.

Im in for any days that I am not hooking to a sled!

Are there any pulls that are just a screw off, run what you brung kind of event in the lower half of the state. I know memorial day weekend there is usually a pull at cedar valley campground in kewaunee. Makes for a good time. I am not sure what the truck situation will be this year.

Edgerton is RWYB usually, so is Brooklyn, and Shopiere in my area. There are plenty more I just can't remember them all.

Sent from My phone while the Boss wasn't looking.

duddy

Reaction score
I went to Madison last year for a meet at Quaker Steak, that was a good time.

Edgerton is RWYB usually, so is Brooklyn, and Shopiere in my area. There are plenty more I just can't remember them all.

I know I can make a few friends come along down, bring two pulling trucks if we don't have previous engagements with our group. Let me know.

Spose I should say I pull street diesel for NEW motorsports.

CGD

Reaction score
I'll try to keep people informed here and on the other forums as well, I won't be at as many pulls this year as years past, gonna spend some more time at GLD I think.

CGD

Reaction score
Hey one of my goals is to smoke my friends 97 camaro in the 1/4 so anything is possible.

What's the camaro have done? What does it run?

duddy

Reaction score
Its on the 25th anniversary cars, not sure on actual mods since all had been done before he bought it. its in the 12s, the driver is the problem with the car. He is dam good with it.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
I will also keep everyone updated as well if I hear about something going on. I think a day with some grills and beer would be a good candidate though.

Dave

Reaction score
I gotta agree with 08bigrig

Sent from my SCH-I925 using Tapatalk

CGD

Reaction score
I will also keep everyone updated as well if I hear about something going on. I think a day with some grills and beer would be a good candidate though.

Mmmmmmm...........beer

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
I love beer, brats, and diesel fumes. Now that is my kinda party. Maybe a little rubber burning in there somewhere.

duddy

Reaction score
I may be getting old, but I hate cleaning my truck after farm work. Let alone playing in the mud.

Northwoods2002

Reaction score
Yah you mean everyone dosnt do that maybe alittle mud mixed in also :shrug:

New here, but it'd be great to meet some others in the area... I float back and forth between New Richmond WI(Home) and La Crosse WI(family)... Mud is good occasionally, but my jeeps like to rock-crawl more....

Northwoods 'I mentioned the 'J' word' 2002

Widiesel

Reaction score
up on the east side of Winnebago here and hopefully getting a new powerstroke this weekend since I sold my other one

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.