Reaction score
2014 36 ft triple axle continental cargo

Attachments

• 20140314_171120.jpg
    20140314_171120.jpg
    946.5 KB · Views: 158

B585Ford

Reaction score
I don't landscape either. LOL Ripping out a bunch of landscaping to do some grading and seeding. Maybe just this hoe has an issue, IDK. It had 38 hours when we got it. I was really disappointed in it, makes my life hell as we have several loads of boulders and brush to haul out but with the thumb being useless it makes it a challenge. At this point it would've been easier just to rent a grapple for our skid steer.

I've done a little trenching with it also. Put in about 250' of sleeves in a parking lot thats getting re-done. I love how smooth and quiet these Cats are, and they are great to run, but at times the hydraulics just seem weak. This is a 304 BTW, i think its one of the biggest mini's Cat has.

Maybe you are tougher on them than me. I could tell from the pic that was the big Mini CAT. I use to use a Case (can't remember the model # off the top of my head but it was their biggest Mini) and the CAT did a lot better in the rough terrian....I never had a problem with weak hydraulics on it and the Case seemed to struggle. That sucks about the thumb though...renting equipment to get something done quicker only to find it useless.

JD3020

Reaction score
Yeah, sucks but thats how it goes sometime. We have been talking about getting something set up to demo a Komatsu PC45 sometime this year. I really want to get a single axle dump and get myself into more dirt work, and we'd need a mini. Nice thing about Cat is their lease program is awesome. We're leasing a 236 skid steer(2klb operating capacity) with cab/heat/air and some other nice options for $350 a month. You can't hardly buy a used one for that.

B585Ford

Reaction score
Yeah, sucks but thats how it goes sometime. We have been talking about getting something set up to demo a Komatsu PC45 sometime this year. I really want to get a single axle dump and get myself into more dirt work, and we'd need a mini. Nice thing about Cat is their lease program is awesome. We're leasing a 236 skid steer(2klb operating capacity) with cab/heat/air and some other nice options for $350 a month. You can't hardly buy a used one for that.

That is very reasonable....I don't have any first hand experience with Komatsu except loading and transporting one....derail over....Good Luck

vcassens

Reaction score
Taking my old 89 out to my parents place until I have time to get it to the scrap yard
gepama5a.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

eng53ine

Reaction score
I believe it is 18 foot with a 2 foot dove but I'm not 100 percent sure it is not mine

Ok I'm getting ready to haul an '81 in and was gonna try my dads 16' trailer, I think it might be tight.

eng53ine

Reaction score
A single cab long bed will fit length wise on a 16 and yes it is tight lol

Good to know I'm hoping its actually 18', he couldn't remember it came with the Kubota he bought. I just want the truck gone and no else will offer up a trailer.

Latest posts

Members online