6.7 Twin Turbo Setup

Dan

Reaction score
Yep! It runs and drives! Down to Bentley Saturday!

Just doing some finishing touches tonight and gunna put some miles on the old gal!

Hahaha touches like this:
364E488E-7F4A-41D6-9551-D095190F9E11_zpseciorqte.jpg

I forget if I shared this photo... True trac...
DCD3F334-D335-4514-981F-8AAAEA308D68_zpslucpkwcx.jpg

Finish product? Prolly
9AC91A86-4C8D-49B6-9F4E-46F3BEA496BB_zpsoisj9hyc.jpg

Well... It needs the nitrous plumbed in... So yeah

I'm friggan excited!! About a week and I'll be driving it!!! Totally worth the wait!!!

01platinum

Reaction score
Wow this is a awesome build. I really need to start reading more about the 6.7's. I love all the piping. Work looks great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Dan

Reaction score
Thanks guys! We'll see what happens at dpc! It is an unproven setup and we hope to get most of the kinks out of it before hand, but as ya guys know it takes a bit to get stuff right dialed in! Months... Sometimes years! Haha

We'll see what happens! Haha

Dan

Reaction score
Total afterthought... But... Can someone help me out with some drive shaft hoops? CADP is tied up with other builds, I'm sure there's an aftermarket "bolt on" kit that I don't know about? Anyone have any ideas here?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
look for the universal kit from summit. the front usually needs something custom though, i couldnt get universal to work there.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Don't have anything that would work on a 6.7 with one peice drive shaft I don't think. And I'm out of my front loops and shields sold my last one to Colton at Ennis

SPE

Reaction score
Total afterthought... But... Can someone help me out with some drive shaft hoops? CADP is tied up with other builds, I'm sure there's an aftermarket "bolt on" kit that I don't know about? Anyone have any ideas here?

Call he shop tomorrow & ask Devin about getting the kit Dan has on the race truck. He can explain it better too.

-Amy

Latest posts

Members online