Red Truck comes apart....Again.

RedRice589

Reaction score
This is a terrible story.... Por 15 this... Frame guard or whatever.... Line x and crap... Just come on down. Got fresh drilled holes in my frame... Since October... Not a lick of rust yet!! LOL is this thing done yet???? I wanna see a big 6.0 monster rolling down the street. I know some of the money I gave you funded this!! :poke:

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
This is a terrible story.... Por 15 this... Frame guard or whatever.... Line x and crap... Just come on down. Got fresh drilled holes in my frame... Since October... Not a lick of rust yet!! LOL is this thing done yet???? I wanna see a big 6.0 monster rolling down the street. I know some of the money I gave you funded this!! :poke:

yea some of it may have haha.

Truck frame should be back from Paint sunday night, injectors are going in the motor today, piping should be just about done at powder, intake manifold is headed to powder shortly.

lots to do but making some head way

RedRice589

Reaction score
yea some of it may have haha.

Truck frame should be back from Paint sunday night, injectors are going in the motor today, piping should be just about done at powder, intake manifold is headed to powder shortly.

lots to do but making some head way

Well good luck hope it runs like a raped ape!!!

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
well, got the frame back to the shop yesterday after paint.

IMG_49851_zpsd480e037.jpg

IMG_49871_zps272f2367.jpg

I didn't get a final picture of the paint yesterday but it looks good!. im headed away on wed for the holiday weekend, but im going to try and get the coil overs in the truck before I leave, one of the guys is going to do the rear main seal for me while im gone, the soon as I get back, motor is going in. Going to be some serious work done next week. all goes well hope to have this thing started up in the next 2 weeks.

rat49f6

Reaction score
Why didn't they spray the inside of the frame

Lord knows I've been over a week taking the **** undercoat of the inner frame rails

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Why didn't they spray the inside of the frame

Lord knows I've been over a week taking the **** undercoat of the inner frame rails

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Jim we did just not shown in these pictures. He was mixing primer when I was snapping these.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
little more of an update, this should be a big week, im waiting on 2 items that will hold me up getting this truck back together, but on the agenda for tonight:
Coilovers installed
Pull the oil pan and put in the drain bung for the LP turbo
possible do the rear main seal

all goes well, I hope to to have the engine and trans back between the frame rails tomorrow night.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
last night the coilovers went on the frame. Very happy with these, and very happy with Trevor's brackets fitment was great, and installation was not bad at all.

IMG_5023_zpscb8c77bf.jpg

IMG_5028_zps0d98b06f.jpg

IMG_5024_zps2532fc4a.jpg

IMG_5027_zpsb74d3f2b.jpg

IMG_5031_zpsd5b2768f.jpg

tonight some of the motor pieces go back together, goal is to have the motor in the frame by the weekend.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
IMG_5047_zps8e68c351.jpg

put the alternator back together last night, didn't have much time, but today, the oi lpan drain for the LP turbo is getting welded in, the oil pan, and motor mounts will get painted, and motor, trans, and transfer case should be in the frame tomorrow.

Then il finish up my fuel system, while waiting for 2 remaining items.

Latest posts

Members online