NEW – Cylinder Head Repair Tool from Bullet Proof Diesel!

Sentinel@BPD

Reaction score
Bullet Proof Diesel Cylinder Head Repair Tool
Starting from $645.95

DSC_1299-1_zps82ebbe83.jpg

DSC_1305-1_zpsd3b1b54c.jpg

DSC_1306-1_zpse94c4258.jpg

DSC_1312-1_zps66688472.jpg

*Shown with optional coolant pressurization tool.*

DSC_1352-1_zps7c100e09.jpg

DSC_1344-1_zps5d46a4d6.jpg

webb06

Reaction score
This is the kit that fixes cracks that lead to fuel in coolant correct? Does one kit service one truck or how does that work?

Sentinel@BPD

Reaction score
This is the kit that fixes cracks that lead to fuel in coolant correct? Does one kit service one truck or how does that work?

Yes, this is the kit that you would use to repair cracks in the cylinder heads.
If you have diesel fuel in your Ford 6.0L cooling system, there is a very strong likelihood that you have a cracked cylinder head(s). This crack occurs in the fuel injector bore and allows diesel fuel to mix with coolant.

This kit comes with 4 tubes of sealant, so that you may service multiple 6.0L cylinder heads; whether the same truck or not. Extra tubes of sealant are available for purchase should you need more; the tools in the kit are all reusable for each repair procedure you need to make. I hope this helps!

webb06

Reaction score
Got a friends truck I'm wanting to try this on? Any idea how many miles are on the field test trucks that you tested this on?

Dieselfab67

Reaction score
Got a friends truck I'm wanting to try this on? Any idea how many miles are on the field test trucks that you tested this on?

So far the earliest test vehicles have about a year on the repair. One of the first trucks we used as a test subject has over 30k miles on it since the repair without an issue.