Who's going to Rudy's fall event?

Daniel@RudysDiesel

Reaction score
Weather is showing 80% on Friday and 20% for saturday..... Honestly I dont think anything will happen. Here is the track for the hurricane.

Take a look: https://weather.com/storms/hurricane-central/matthew-2016/AL142016

Untitled_zpswdir140m.png

jwalk09

Reaction score
Not going to know until the day of lol. Can't go by the weathermen haha. They change the course of the hurricane every hour. **** it could end up in Texas haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

btoler4th

Reaction score
Was going to finally see what she could do this weekend in 7.70, and I was also looking forward to meeting some of y'all. But a Lineman loves a good storm, and we're waiting on the call to go bail out Duke Energy in Florida. Again. See y'all in the spring!

Platinum250Scorpion

Reaction score
According to Randall at Rudy's, it's still a go as of yesterday! The PITA hurricane turned east.
mehh. even in the rain, fun can be had.
Yep
ill be there . friday will be dry for sure, expecting rain around 2pm or later on saturday.
That's what I was thinking. I'll be there Friday. How can I find you? I've got some questions pertaining to my '14 6.7.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score
It rained all friday and saturday.

Sunday they raced. 3 firepunk trucks won the main classes. 6.60 & 7.70 or whatever the weird 1/8th mile classes are. Lavon won pro street in his truck.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.