2017 6.7 Oil Change Tips

Jomax

Reaction score
Can't debate that, it's pretty gross. Work truck lyfe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. Just messing. That's all i was seeing while watching the video. That and your index fingernail was smashed in the video of you pouring the oil in the fill spout, and the thought went through my head on how that happened lol.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Lol. Just messing. That's all i was seeing while watching the video. That and your index fingernail was smashed in the video of you pouring the oil in the fill spout, and the thought went through my head on how that happened lol.

My detailer is pissed I haven't brought it in for the ceramic coat yet. It's definitely getting swirls he will have to inevitably remove.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Lol, I get pretty wild during presentations I hear.

It makes a huge difference when the pail is full. After about 3/4 empty I flip it down. It glugs way less that way when Full. So you get less splashing.

or peal the ring off the bottom of the lid and pop the three tabs up on the opposite side of the drain spout on the pail..... no glugs at all that way... you do have to bend it up some to keep it from resealing itself... but your way works too.. ill have to try that next time...

and to the rest of you... those transfer jugs are badass... i have 3 of them with the spout lids and and a 10qt jug with a hand pump that i use for the 704 gear oil...

Strokersace

Reaction score
Crooked hat and tall black socks. Not what I pictured in my head. I don't even thing I can take you seriously now!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Should throw in the transfer containers for new customers :jammin::jammin::jammin:

I use Assenmacher Funnels. They screw right into the oil filler tube.

Billy T.

[email protected]

That would be nice!!!

That funnel is a good idea! But with the pail you still need to measure. But at least that funnel would keep it from leaking. Stupid thing smoked for two days.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Crooked hat and tall black socks. Not what I pictured in my head. I don't even thing I can take you seriously now!

yeah, he is kinda a dipchit..
Should throw in the transfer containers for new customers :jammin::jammin::jammin:

I use Assenmacher Funnels. They screw right into the oil filler tube.

Billy T.
[email protected]
buy enough pails and i bet he would throw one in....

Latest posts

Members online