1953 F250 Powerstroke RatRod

Skill_Kills

Reaction score
Finally switched out the crappy F8 chip with dynoproven tunes to a hydra with tunes from Dusty at 1023. MUCH BETTER! Getting married in 2 weeks so I havent done much else other than finish putting the passenger window in. Currently down due to ripping the rear light harness up but thats just some splicing

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Finally switched out the crappy F8 chip with dynoproven tunes to a hydra with tunes from Dusty at 1023. MUCH BETTER! Getting married in 2 weeks so I havent done much else other than finish putting the passenger window in. Currently down due to ripping the rear light harness up but thats just some splicing
Definitely looking good!! Just make sure to keep at it after you get married. Lol..

live life full throttle

Skill_Kills

Reaction score
I'm sure by now photobucket has ruined all my photos but the truck is still going. I used some parts off it for my farm truck this winter but its all back together and running now so I just plan on enjoying it for a while.

Only considerations so far is a different size tire on the front or possibly looking into the dually spacers if i can clear everything up front. front wheel clearance and driver ergonomics are about the only things im unhappy with on this truck