Codes

03 tx pwr stroke

Reaction score
Well, just replaced alternator, charged batteries, and truck is throwing 2 codes:

P0266-cylinder #2 contribution/balance
P0603-internal control module keep alive memory (kem) error.

Any ideas/suggestions? Just lear them or do I now have a serious problem. The truck wasn't throwing any codes prior to the batteries/alternator going dead, and it sat for 4 1/2 days.

Oh, and the ABS light stays on for several seconds after the truck starts now too. :shrug: :wtf:

03 tx pwr stroke

Reaction score
Phew...Thanks man. Maybe I'm being a little paranoid...IDK. But it is SOOO nice to have my truck back!!!

Agjake11

Reaction score
i had those two once after loading a new tune and cleared them and they never came back. that was after reading threads about them thinking something was wrong

03 tx pwr stroke

Reaction score
Cleared the codes and drove around a while. No problems or codes as of yet. And the truck seems to have ALOT more power than before. I had no idea that low/dying batteries/alt would cause such a lack of power. It's like I just got it tuned for the first time.

03 tx pwr stroke

Reaction score
I was worried about killing the FICM so I just let it sit until I could get it fixed. But, being as I'm still learning about diesels, I had no idea it would be that bad on them. At first, I was going at it like I would have on an old gasser. Thank God for PSA!!

Latest posts

Members online