Dumb azz not paying attention destroyed my truck

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Well, just found out the frame is not bent. So they will bondo everything back up and give the hunk of junk back to me.

Wifey on the other hand is in pretty sad shape. The few days of steroid they gave her must have been helping a lot as she is now in quite a bit of pain. But she's a trouper and is at work.:doh:

Make have them out a new bed/ tailgate on it, would probably be cheaper than all the body work. Hopefully your wife gets better quick make sure you stay up with your insurance co about that, if its going to be long term so they can get her all taken care of.

dsberman94

Reaction score
They wouldn't be touching it with bondo if it were mine. It would be new metal on whatever needs to be replaced.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Well, just found out the frame is not bent. So they will bondo everything back up and give the hunk of junk back to me.

Wifey on the other hand is in pretty sad shape. The few days of steroid they gave her must have been helping a lot as she is now in quite a bit of pain. But she's a trouper and is at work.:doh:
that sucks about the wife man! hope she gets through it ok..
Yeah because bondo doesn't stick well to rust holes...
this isn't the thread for that
I fact it does. Haven't had to use it on mine like that so I wouldn't know. One thing it definitely wouldn't stick to is your overinflated ego.
same for you

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Strokersace

Reaction score
I fact it does. Haven't had to use it on mine like that so I wouldn't know. One thing it definitely wouldn't stick to is your overinflated ego.
Ohhh.... burn! Lol

No ego here. Just call it like I see it and believe me, I just beat others to it is all.

Some things just go WAY over your head.

I'll just put this right here:
ffbc0759f26fb05bb98c024a64450570.jpg

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
I would bring it up to your insurance agent and have them right for you to not use the cheap knock off parts. Esp if your policy states no aftermarket parts.

300000 and counting

Reaction score
Even if they do want to use cheaper parts you can pay extra to have oem parts. That's what I need when I needed a fender and bedside, I think I had around $300 more in OEM parts.

Reaction score
Not MY insurance co, it's dumb azz's that's saying the law allows them to use a used cheap chinese copy of an OE part.

If you have uninsured/under insured driver coverage turn it into your insurance. They will fight with the at fault driver's insurance over what they pay out.

I got AAA insurance after my neighbor went through something similar and had AAA. At fault driver had minimum coverage, smoked their brand new car. He started getting the run around from whatever bottom barrel insurance the guy had, called AAA and ended up getting it all fixed, pay out for lost value, etc.

TrickTruck

Reaction score
Got the truck back today, it's got so many problems I don't know where to begin.

Caliber Collision of Greenville SC and Geico, Heather Hulon.

They refused to inspect the rear end, so with the hit it took there's just no way to know if it'll abandon me on the road somewhere in the middle of nowhere.

They refused to inspect the rear shock that was crushed in the accident.

The GPS is reporting 'no map data' nothing we can do will fix it and Geico is of course refusing to replace or provide a rental while it's gone for 6-8 weeks being 'repaired'.

Caliber scratched the bed and did a 'burn' to blend in the spot, it's pretty visible at least to my eyes that it does not match.

The Cheap chinese bumper they put on there is not oem and the plastic does not fit nicely so there's a huge gap where it comes down.

The magtech cover was damaged and they 'polished' out the damage, so it'll corrode because they took the finish off.

I am deeply disappointed in Geico and Caliber Collision. My beautiful truck which was 11mo from being paid off is a piece of **** now due to their insured not paying attention while speeding.

I have found a replacement for the truck and the dealer is offering me a pretty good deal on it, but I just can't make the numbers.

I've been in contact with my lawyer and he says that SC's laws were written by the ins cos and I'm pretty well screwed up one side and down the other with very little recourse available.

Zmann

Reaction score
sorry for your drama

I dumped Geico because of all the Hype they advertise that never transpired when I used them and their preferred repair company

the repair was piss poor , things were stolen , and a year later the clear coat peeled at the repair , the repair company did fix that because of the lifetime repair warranty
but Geico ( even with their onsite claims person in the body shop ) failed to pre inspect the vehicle as promised and I refused to accept it the first time

Latest posts

Members online