• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

800+ HP 2008 F350 For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Friday Bump!

Price Drop to $40k OBO.

An Update - Turns out my Trans only needed a new Aermet Input Shaft. The converter was the main issue. It's been completely refreshed at PI and is now G2G. As I said before, the truck just also got a new Redhead Steering Box, New Fox 2.0 IPF Shocks and Lowered down to stock 350 height in the rear and ICON 2.5" springs in the front. I also just had new SS brake lines added from PMF.

I am not selling the Specialty Forged Wheels I just got with the truck, Please don't ask if they are included.....

Last edited:

michaelite

Reaction score
Man, you have done A LOT to this truck! It would kill me to sell it but I guess your 17' will make up for it. Good luck with it though.

Jomax

Reaction score
Are the specialty forged wheels included?

Bump for you LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score
Man, you have done A LOT to this truck! It would kill me to sell it but I guess your 17' will make up for it. Good luck with it though.

I honestly don't really wanna sell it with all that I have in it but it's just a continous money pit. A CCLB F350 2017/2018 Lariat/KR/Platinum will suit me better for everyday DD and towing purposes.

I've come to the conclusion that my next truck I build will be a legit race truck and needs to be a regular cab that doesn't weigh much. Hopefully by the time I get to that, either 6.4's have a better casted aftermarket head that exists and a better option for rocker arm's. If not, I'll buy an early model 6.7 and go all out with it.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
So does this classify as a feeler thread since you really don't want to sell it? Cause there is a sticky about feeler threads. Just saying.

Bump for you lol.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Tuesday Bump! Still haven't had one offer on this thing in over 2 months. Nobody wants a nice clean 6.4 I guess. Damn Extended Cabs....

Black AOD

Reaction score
Bumpity Bump!

Truck has 100% Injectors now too with new revised tuning from GH.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Going to Bump this again.

Truck still for sale @ $40,000.

All Mods on the 1st page remain the same except the truck now has a few more new things....

Leveled at stock height with new OUO 3-5/8" Height Traction Blocks with new OUO 3/4" U-Bolts

New Fox 2.0 IPF Shocks

New Red Head Steering Gear Box

New PMF SS Kevlar Braided Brake Lines

Fresh PI Triple Disc Converter

New Aermet Input Shaft

Midwest Full Billet Comp Trans was given the All Ok, it has Fresh Lubrication Engineers 1150 Trans Fluid in it.

Brand new 0 Mile Alliant Power Injectors with River City 100% Nozzles. Completely done by RCD, micro flow tested and balanced. Installed with New Line Kits.

The cab was just off the truck, turbos were off and inspected, everything was checked for leaks, all new fluids, new High Pressure fuel system G2G, trans fluid lines flushed and checked, new MCC tuning for the 100% Injectors, all G2G.

Last edited:

04cr450

Reaction score
Sheww^ someone buy this thing for a turn friggin key operation . Good luck bud. After all is this work though I must say- keep it! Lol Bump!

Black AOD

Reaction score
Sheww^ someone buy this thing for a turn friggin key operation . Good luck bud. After all is this work though I must say- keep it! Lol Bump!

Thanks Man. If it doesnt sell by the time summer really hits I'm keeping it, paying off the little that's owed and it's going on a serious diet and I'm going to add more fuel /air and try to make a 10.5 index truck.

Black AOD

Reaction score
New Week Bump!

I know somebody needs a clean 6.4 for a street truck, somebody make me an offer! Reasonable offer anyway

Black AOD

Reaction score
Truck is still for sale! Bump!

Just wanted to Note, the Aeromotive Lift Pump was replaced under warranty as the old unit was making some odd noises I wasn't comfortable with.

I'll post some more updated pictures later this week once I have the truck out and cleaned up. I am going to be putting my 22x12 SF wheels on this truck and start driving it most days through this spring and summer so the miles are going to start going back up on this thing. The SF wheels will not sell with this truck...

Price Drop to $37,500 OBO. Someone make me an offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online