My 2015 CCLB F350 Progress

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
Figured I'd throw up a thread showing some progress of my 2015 6.7. Might help some with questions or anything like that for someone. This won't be anything crazy, just a reliable daily driver, tow rig, toy, ect. I picked her up with 22 miles around 6/2014. As of today I'm almost to 21,000 miles. Oil is changed with rotella t6 every 5k miles, fuel filters every 15k. Motorcraft filters for fuel and oil. I couldn't be happier with the truck! Pics will be posted with details. Hope you enjoy!

This first pic is first hook to a trailer. Couldn't believe how it pulled! Had around 1,100 miles.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 268

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
5% window tint all around, 5% brow, edge insight cts, magnaflow 5" filter back stainless w/6" tip.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 220

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
20" curved light bar, 2.5" Bilstein leveling kit with 5100 shocks on all 4 corners, bd adjustable track bar, icon alignment shims, 295/60r20 Nitto Terra's

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 273

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
20x10 -24mm Moto metal 970's, no limit stage 2 dry intake with outerwares, pip tuned and deleted on x4, 4" stainless flo pro delete pipe, recon black led mirror lights.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 278

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
Recon bulbs in headlights and fogs, recon black led tails and 3rd brake light, recon black cab lights with 3w white led bulbs, recon black lettering on tailgate and grille.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    599.6 KB · Views: 251

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
The main tow rig! 2015 F350, 3.73 gears, pmf ladder bars, air bags with wireless remote, 4" stainless delete pipe with 30" FTE stainless resonator, pip tuned on x4 with edge insight cts to monitor. Thing is a beast, trailer got mad with all the weight though! Truck performed like a champ as expected!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,021.4 KB · Views: 292

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
Nice trucks! I especially like how the Jeeps are lined up red, white, and blue!

Thanks! Dually is father in laws, I had him delete it as soon as he got it home and we lined them up just that reason for a nice 'merica' pic haha.

Going to pull my turbo and machine out the silencing ring. Bored on a nasty rainy Saturday! Soon to come will be a ccv reroute and hopefully some intake piping to get rid of the plastic junk.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 223

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
Well it's all done, can hear some more whistle! That was a job but I think it turned out good. This is the before.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 223

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
This is the after! I think it turned out good for conditions. Had to use a old loose manual lathe, couldn't get to the shop with the CNC equipment today. That plastic intake was a pain! Can't wait till its gone, and I don't see how it flows good at all. Such small ports

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 240

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
Haha nice! Too much work for me to remove the silencer ring. Curious how it sounds though

Yes it was a lot of work, been easier and more beneficial to swap in a turbo from Morgan and just drop it in I do believe! But I had a perfect day with not much to do, so I tried it. After some more driving around with the windows up, I love it! Whistle is much louder.

Latest posts

Members online