EZ Lynk ??

Tsgs69400

Reaction score
I really like the EZ Lynk platform from what i am seeing along with the PPEI reviews.
What caught my curiosity was i saw that i see you can get ******* tunes on the EZ Lynk.
So does this mean that i can transfer my current ******* tunes to the EZ Lynk platform from my Ngauge? Or are they a different format?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I really like the EZ Lynk platform from what i am seeing along with the PPEI reviews.
What caught my curiosity was i saw that i see you can get ******* tunes on the EZ Lynk.
So does this mean that i can transfer my current ******* tunes to the EZ Lynk platform from my Ngauge? Or are they a different format?

totally different. but we stock the ppei units if you decide to switch .

Tsgs69400

Reaction score
I will be calling yall in a few weeks, i already emailed Kory at PPEI and he is eilling to do the custom tunes i want. Ill have you package me the programmer with the egr ****** kit and pass through.
I just saw a video of an ez lynk with ******* tunes. Lol

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I will be calling yall in a few weeks, i already emailed Kory at PPEI and he is eilling to do the custom tunes i want. Ill have you package me the programmer with the egr ****** kit and pass through.
I just saw a video of an ez lynk with ******* tunes. Lol

we can do that for ya !

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Can you comment at all on how the ppei tuning differs from my current sp-artan tuning? I am running the 450hp tune currently and it seems a tad laggy down low.

gosh that would be down right impossible to do. apples to oranges really. 2 completely different calibrations . but i have not had many complaints from the 450 tune .

Tsgs69400

Reaction score
Understood, i appreciate the honesty. I am by no means making a complaint, simply explaining what i noticed on my truck. But i am also coming from a spa-rtan tunned 6.4 which was always on the 250.

Latest posts

Members online