Paging Mike: Stryker module

Ice Cream Sammich

Reaction score
Mike, I saw on Facebook that you were selling the Stryker module and I follow TS there too. I was wondering, can you explain what it does and how well it does it?

I have a 2016 6.7 that I don't want to go on a diet yet. I had some non diet tunes on my last 6.7, but was very meh. How is this any different, or is it?

How do you change the tunes? SOTF? Is it really undetectable?

Dennis Perry

Reaction score
Mike, I saw on Facebook that you were selling the Stryker module and I follow TS there too. I was wondering, can you explain what it does and how well it does it?

I have a 2016 6.7 that I don't want to go on a diet yet. I had some non diet tunes on my last 6.7, but was very meh. How is this any different, or is it?

How do you change the tunes? SOTF? Is it really undetectable?

Mike can answer his experience with the Stryker but I don't mind telling you the features of it.

The Stryker module plugs into the ECM under the hood on the passenger side. It controls Injection Pulse width and is emissions friendly. The Stryker disables during warm up and when the truck regens. Easily removes for going to the dealer. As long as you remove it before going in for service it will flag nothing that you had something on the truck. We dyno'd the same exact module BigRPower has on our truck and made 98hp and 231ft/lbs. It comes with an adjustable switch with 4 settings and an off position. The positions are as follows: Stock(off) 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100%. It is safe for all uses that you would do with your truck. I'll be at a computer for a little while today so ask away and I'll get you answered.

Dennis

Ice Cream Sammich

Reaction score
What power levels does 25%, 50%, etc... represent? ETA: Maybe not power levels, but what HP amount?

How is this different than a tune from a SCT device?

Does the Stryker module cause more regens?

Thanks!

Dennis Perry

Reaction score
What power levels does 25%, 50%, etc... represent? ETA: Maybe not power levels, but what HP amount?

How is this different than a tune from a SCT device?

Does the Stryker module cause more regens?

Thanks!

The power numbers represent the percentage of the highest power level. This is a Plug and Play module. It is nothing like the SCT down loader. No the Stryker does not cause more regens. If anything we have seen less regens but we don't control the regens.

Ice Cream Sammich

Reaction score
Does the "tuning" (for a lack of better term) effect the transmission shift points at all, or is this purely engine only?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
all i can say at this point is, after putting about 100 miles on it is, it's a much stronger truck, makes alot more power down low and carries the power out much better than the factory calibration. so far so good.

BigRed97

Reaction score
So this module can be used with out any weight loss ? I have a 16 that I'm not really ready to put on a diet but I want a bit more power out of...

What does this module cost?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
So this module can be used with out any weight loss ? I have a 16 that I'm not really ready to put on a diet but I want a bit more power out of...

What does this module cost?

What's this device run?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$799 , but i can knock $50 off for an introductory price . free shipping as well .

CATDiezel

Reaction score
It's more geared towards 17+ that can't remove parts yet

Sure they can. You can have $3500 for a back to normal HP truck!!

A Mexico tune stacked with a Stryker!! Lol

We're back to stacking programmers!!! Feels so 7.3ish!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.