• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.0 de tune/return to stock - parts sell off

j.mo

Reaction score
I'm looking to De tune my truck and return to more of a stock setup. So I have quite a few parts I'm looking to sell, as well as some stock parts.
All performance/upgrade parts have been done within the last 10k miles. All stock parts have about 78k on them.
Stock-
Exhaust manifolds
Intake manifold
Alternator

Upgraded/aftermarket
Mishimoto intercooler
Mishimoto radiator
175/30 injectors built by holders. These have 10k since rebuild and were the original injectors from the truck built at 78k
Airdog 165 4G
IDP ficm tuner

I think that's about it for now, but I'll update the thread with anything else.
I also have heads that were removed and I never sent back to UCF because I lost the label. May be good, I never had them checked i just went with ucf, as I replaced everything that had to come off during studding with the cab up.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

jrex2506

Reaction score
Dont those ficm tuners stay locked? Not like the php tuner.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

j.mo

Reaction score
I'm looking to De tune my truck and return to more of a stock setup. So I have quite a few parts I'm looking to sell, as well as some stock parts.
All performance/upgrade parts have been done within the last 10k miles. All stock parts have about 78k on them.
Stock-
Exhaust manifolds
Intake manifold
Alternator

Upgraded/aftermarket
Mishimoto intercooler
Mishimoto radiator
175/30 injectors built by holders. These have 10k since rebuild and were the original injectors from the truck built at 78k
Airdog 165 4G
IDP ficm tuner

I think that's about it for now, but I'll update the thread with anything else.
I also have heads that were removed and I never sent back to UCF because I lost the label. May be good, I never had them checked i just went with ucf, as I replaced everything that had to come off during studding with the cab up.

It won't let me to edit to add prices.

So,

Intercooler- 850
Radiator- 250
Injectors - 1600+ cores
Airdog - 600
Ficm tuner - 250
If I'm out of line, let me know, throw me an offer, but I'm not ditching these parts because they or bad, or because I need the money. So let's make it fair on all ends

Heads and stock parts, throw me an offer.
I also have some soundqubed components that are nib that I never ended up putting in another 6.0 that I had.

Last edited: