Radius arm bushings

2500HHP

Reaction score
It seems straight forward; a couple questions. Is it a 1 man job or should I plan on the axle moving around? Recently did everything else on the front end in the drive way, just don't feel like fighting to get the axle back in place...

2500HHP

Reaction score
how do you know/why do you need them?

Almost 210k on the truck now, had a horrendous death wobble experience that went on for weeks about 6 months ago. Front end is still feeling kind of loose here and there still. They're the only front end related part that I haven't changed yet. Do they rarely wear out?

sootie

Reaction score
Almost 210k on the truck now, had a horrendous death wobble experience that went on for weeks about 6 months ago. Front end is still feeling kind of loose here and there still. They're the only front end related part that I haven't changed yet. Do they rarely wear out?

like never. death wobble is most commonly track bar related or incorrect caster.

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
Check your gear box.

2500HHP

Reaction score
Are the gearboxes adjustable on these like the 6.0's? Slips my mind. I rebuilt the OEM track bar, at this point is there any gain to installing an adjustable one? Truck is bone stock ride height on factory 20" with LTX's with less than 20k, rotated every 5.

2500HHP

Reaction score
And I'm just asking about the radius arms since they are built with a serviceable bushing. Has to be intended to be replaced at some point.

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
Are the gearboxes adjustable on these like the 6.0's? Slips my mind. I rebuilt the OEM track bar, at this point is there any gain to installing an adjustable one? Truck is bone stock ride height on factory 20" with LTX's with less than 20k, rotated every 5.
The gearbox on my '15 F-450 was NOT adjustable.There are gearboxes used on the 250 and 350 superduty that are Adjustable.

2500HHP

Reaction score
you can just install cams at the top of the spindle like for leveling. I have a set I installed and pulled a week later. I have the ouo 3 links now. Think you can add 1 or 2 degrees, have to look them up. you want them? you pay shipping they are yours..

http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79299

Did they work as intended and decide to go a different route? Or did you go a different route because they did not help any?

Latest posts

Members online