Trying to Figure out Tire Size for OBS after RSK

CanadianStroker

Reaction score
Trying to figure out new tires to get for my truck after I completed my RSK.
Truck has PMF 3.5 RSK
My old Super Duty had a plow attachment when I bought it, but never used. At least thats what it looked like. It was an '04 F350.

So my OBS has the Super Duty leafs and axles from that truck. Will need a block in the back in the spring as it leans towards the rear just slightly.

I'm guessing my truck has X codes in the front? That was for the trucks that came with the plow package? Not sure of the rear. Don't have a picture of the door sticker as I sold the cab a couple years ago.

Would like to run Toyo MT tires (from the reading they get good street mileage and are pretty quiet) in either 35 or 37's. But the 37's only come in a 13.50 which was pushing it from what I read through the forums on an 8 inch factory wheel. Truck will likely only pull a sled trailer 10% of the time during the winter season.

Sorry for all the questions, I just want the truck to look good without the tires looking too small, but still be functional.

Any input would be greatly helpful. Looking to buy tires in the next day or so.

5 oh

Reaction score
I have a sky 3 inch shackle kit and obs springs fitted with a 1.5 inch leveling kit. The leveling kit probably only adds about 1 inch though maybe not even so this should be similar to your height. There is a 4.5 inch block in the rear. Tires are 35x12.50, in my opinion 37s would be too much but to each thief own.

t0mh5y.jpg

CanadianStroker

Reaction score
That's awesome, thank you for the reply. I do drive this truck as my daily. Just would hate to spend big money on it and the tires look too small. But it sounds like your right, I'll probably go with the 35's. Your truck looks great by the way. Hopefully mine will look this clean this summer.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.